Save me lollipop

Save me lollipop

Plot: Nina Yamada is a seventh grade student who dreams about a prince charming who will always protect her, no matter what. One day, Nina "accidentally" swallowed a Crystal Pearl that she assumed was candy that came with her cake. But the Crystal Pearl was the goal of a sorcery examination. Nina becomes the new target by many probationer sorcerers and goes on for half a year. During this whole mix up, she meets two wizard boys named Zero and Ichii and comes to a conclusion that they protect her until a potion is made to remove the Crystal Pearl from her. However, this potion will take about six months to complete. Despite how long it took Zero and Ichii decided to protect Nina. Even at school and at home, Zero and Ichii protect Nina where ever she goes.

My opinion: I really love this anime. It's so cute and supper funny. I really enjoy the anime and the manga. but I have to give the show 100 points. I like each and every episode. The funny, the happy, the weird, and the sad moments that all the characters share together. Best show that I have ever watched ! I watched it twice and that show never gets old. I really recommend this show to everyone.

My favorite character: Zero!!!! I love Zero. He's the best character. I really love how he protects Nina and how he ends up doing stupid thing. But at the same time I like Ichii. he's really sweet to Nina and everyone. of course those two stand out a lot in school. Now I bet your asking who does Nona end up with. ~SPOILER~ Hint: ends up with the guy in blue hair. Read more to find out more.

I really like the show and it opening. I love the manga too. It ends up really sad but the last last part ends up very sweet. I love both the show and the manga. It has 13 episode and 7 volumes . It really short but funny. Anybody who reads this should watch it. That's what I think.