Kaichou wa maid sama

Kaichou wa maid

Plot: Once an all-boys school, Seika High, a renowned school full of reckless and filthy students, has recently become a co-ed school. However, with the female population still remaining a minority even after the change over the recent years, Misaki Ayuzawa takes it into her own hands to reform the school and allow a chance for the girls to feel safer in the rough environment. Even the teachers are on her side. Training, studying and even becoming the first female student council president of the school, Misaki has gained a reputation, among the male students body as an uptight boy-hating demon dictator and as a shining hope for the teachers and fellow female students. However, despite her tough-as-nails appearance, she secretly works part-time at a maid café in order to support her family. Unfortunately, her secret is soon discovered by Takumi Usui, a popular boy at Seika High.

My opinion: I like this show a lot . I just finished the manga like 4 weeks ago. It really funny. I was cracking up on every episode. The best show I have ever watch. At some point it gets stupid and then by the time you know it your like "nooooooo it can't end like this". Don't worry I felt the same way when it finish. But the last episode you have to give it a 100 points for no interruption. Know matter how many times I watch it, I will always love this show.

Okay, the show has 26 episode and has 7 volumes. The opening is alright and the ending, I don't like it. My favorite character is Usui. (for all those who saw this, it's not because he's "cute") I like hime because the way he treats Misaki is just so cute. That's why I live this show and the manga.hope you enjoy!!