Pretty Rhythm

Pretty Rhythm: Aurora Dream

Plot:Aurora Dream revolves around a girl named Aira Harune who, along with a girl named Rizumu Amamiya, is scouted to become a Prism Star. Joined by a veteran Prism Star, Mion Takamine, they form a group called as MARs and work towards Rizumu's dream of performing the mysterious, legendary Prism Jump, Aurora Rising, that her mother had once performed.

Pretty rhythm: Dear my future

Plot:Dear My Future takes place three years after Aurora Dream and follows a new idol, Mia Ageha, who aspires to become a greater idol than Aira. Forming her own group, Prizmmy☆, alongside her friends Reina, Karin and Ayami, she works hard fervently to reach her goal and fulfill her dream.

Pretty Rhythm: Rainbow Live

Plot: Rainbow Live has nothing much said about the past characters. Naru Ayase is an 8th grader who can see the colors of music when she listens to it. For Naru, who is extremely good at deco-ing Prism Stones, becoming the owner of a shop like "Dear Crown" was her dream. One day, she finds out that the manager of a newly opened shop is recruiting middle school girls who can do Prism Show and immediately applies. Naru begins to do a Prism Show at the audition and an aura she's never experienced spreads out in front of her. At that moment, a mysterious girl named Rinne asks her if she can see the "Music of Rainbow".

My opinion: I really did enjoy this show a lot more than any other show that I watched. This show really isn't popular do it's an unknown. Since I only watched aurora dream and dear my future ( didn't finish because ever where I go it didn't have sub titles). And since rainbow live has nothing to do with the other characters I was like, "why watch it" ( I don't know about the people want to watch)

This show had 51 episodes each and i think it has no mangas. I HIGHLY recommend this show. I love the imagination these people had when they created the show. It really grabbed my attention when I first saw it. For the people who want to watch it you can watch aurora dream in YouTube (all the episode) and for the second and third. I'm sorry I really don't know where they have so I'm sorry.

I hope you enjoy the show! HAPPY- LUCK (*^^*)