5.0

CAPTURED

'How long are you going to keep me with you!' Daria demanded to know, looking at her mate with an expression that could only be described as livid, absolutely seething with rage.

If his kidnapping her hadn't soured her mood enough, the fact that he was treating her like a criminal wasn't sitting well with her either. She believed that she was a strong werewolf who couldn't be dragged around according to the opposing wolf's whims and fancies.

'Sit still.' The car jumped up after encountering a slyly placed speed breaker. And Daria's body jumped and nearly fell onto the Alpha's lap. An Alpha, whose name she had still not bothered to find out. She was curious, but she didn't want to get worse news incase the Alpha was a killer or worse, a rapist.

After a few moments of silence the Alpha looked up at Daria, a glint in his eye that smelt like trouble. He casually raised his arm and placed it behind her seats headrest. Leaning slightly in, he let his breath fan over her pretty face that had a smudge of dirt on her right cheek.

Daria didn't know what her mate was attempting to do, so instead of entertaining him in what would be a proper mate behaviour, she bent away from him, turning towards the window.

'You're not always going to have the protection of some other distraction, some day you will look me in the eye.' He murmured into her ear, aware that the other two men in the car could hear him clearly.

Daria scoffed, surprised that he thought that she was scared of his useless words. Just to prove a point, she turned back towards him and looked straight into his whiskey coloured orbs.

'I'm not afraid anymore Alpha, I'll never be.' She stated.

The trees whirred past and soon enough they reached what looked like a barren wasteland. A place that didn't look fit enough for a werewolf, or for that matter any living creature to live at. Daria's scanned the area unhappily, and albeit a little disappointed. If she needed to escape there would be no place to hide, no house to duck behind and no river to wash off her scent. It would make a perfect place to hide someone especially if they wanted to be killed slowly off depression.

'Walk.' He commanded.

'Where, into a rabbit hole?' She asked. He clenched his fists angrily and caught hold if her hand in a vice like grip.

'Do not act smart with me. I can easily cut off that overused tongue on the charges of you disrespecting your Alpha.'  Daria laughed with an incredulous look.

'My Alpha? My Alpha is a good man who I wouldn't say a word against, but you're just a fake, pathetic wolf.' She spat, fed up of his treatment. That didn't go well with him, he growled and pinned his mate against the car that they rode in, careful not to physically hurt her, but just tight enough to cause a little pain for warning.

'Do not test my patience.'

'Doesn't seem like you have any.' She smartly replied. He loosened his grip, nodding once towards his men who surged forward and tied her hands with coarse rope. She gritted her teeth to stop the small squeak of pain from escaping. She wouldn't show any more weakness.

'Take her through the side path.' Her mate ordered the wolves who stood around awkwardly in attention.

They shuffled forward and hastily grasped their Luna's hand, not looking at her, but straight forward. Their march was in a monotonous pattern, and Daria stopped wriggling around once she realised that the their iron grip wasn't going to loosen any time soon.