Important A/N

So first, I'll like to thank all of you wonderful readers for all the love and support y'all have given me. The real stars on wattpad are you guys since you all bring the story alive :)

I know that this story's ending wasn't the cliche happily ever after, but I started writing this with the end already fixed in my mind. I wanted to show that wolf or human, no one needs another person to "complete" their life. Some people find their soulmate, the perfect other half, but many don't. Both the men in her life were selfish jerks, and just because one is supposed to stay with a person doesn't mean that they have to.

To be honest I started writing this story for this end, because I was tired reading about these so called "mates" who treated their other halves like crap and lived happily ever after. There are different types of love stories and some times the Main Character staying single is their happy ending.

Sorry Emaria and Romaria fans, those ships sunk a long time ago :(

So to all the haters and soothsayers who thought they had predicted the outcome, here you go :))

I will mostly put up an epilogue and a question/answer chapter( I don't want y'all to kill me) catering to all your questions, but not before April because of my dreaded exams *sighs*

[LEAVE YOUR QUESTIONS HERE]

Secondly, I'll be going on a long hiatus from wattpad as this app is super addictive and I really need to try to put my full concentration into the real world for a while :(

As much as I would love to reply to all your comments, I won't be able to, but if you want to contact me urgently then leave a message on my conversation board cause I can get my friend to send me screenshots XD

(the things we do for wattpad)

Yours truly,
QueenJoEe❤️