❝ t w e l v e ❞

messages x full chapter

11:24 pm

jhoebi
hello☆
thank you so much
for today (^ω^)

yoongx
take it as our first meeting
as good friends
:)
yoongx
hey i gotta knock off early
today
hella tired.
nitez!

jhoebi
okayy.
ttyl! ('▽'〃)
rest well ('・ω・')

[yoongx
love you|
lov|
|
deleted.]
            read.                                       

Yoongi placed the screen of his phone down gently on the drawer. He heaved a sigh and buried his face into his soft pillow. The events of the day never left his mind but something he remembered exceptionally well and longed for more was how soft and gentle Hoseok's lips were.

He let out an audible groan, knowing he wouldn't sleep this early yet lied to Hoseok anyway. He didn't want to develop any other feelings for Hoseok, he wasn't ready. It could be infatuation for all he knows, but as much as he told himself that, he just couldn't get him off his mind.

He wanted to wake up every morning to see the sun rise in his room, smiling at him as he opened his eyes. He was desperate to see Hoseok again but why?

Maybe I should just quit my job and work at where Hoseok works.

Bah nevermind.

Hoseok frowned. He never slept as as early as this in their conversations before, and that got him worried. Did his actions earlier on disgust Yoongi? Did he not want to talk anymore? He didn't know what to do except to stare at the screen, furrowing his eyebrows.

He bit his lip, certain that he saw Yoongi typing but no message came through in the end. He dejectedly exited Instagram and went into his calendar.

「today;
23rd November,  2016」
⇛ date with Yoongi

The day would be over in half an hour.

He scrolled through other dates, seeing which were those that he were free on and perhaps thinking it was his turn to ask Yoongi out.

On a good friend meetup.

In the end, he decided to bring Yoongi out at a later date, hopefully as soon as possible. He was already missing him. His touch, his skin, his eyes.

Maybe I should drop by Yoongi's house some time.

Bah too soon.

(a/n: thanks y'all for the support!
the 1.5k  words chapter knocked
me out for a day straight)