❝ s i x t e e n ❞

full chapter

Hoseok took a deep breath as he looked at the two tickets in his hand, standing in front of the mirror. He was wearing a denim blue ripped jeans paired with a plain white tee and a simple design, a yellow snapback settling lightly on his hair, while gripping on to the tickets with a nervous look on his face as he stared at his reflection.

Many things went through his mind, tensing him up more and more as the clock ticked, as if time was going faster each minute.

He gazed at his own style up and down, before grabbing his phone and dropping a text to Yoongi, "wear something stylish ('▽'〃)".

He desperately wanted another photo with him at the amusement park, just to keep as a new fresh memory again. He took his keys and dropped them in his pocket, before timidly walking out in the streets, his low self esteem clearly reflecting off his lowered face, hands slotted in his pocket. This time he was earlier than Yoongi, and was his turn to lean against the wall to wait.

He liked it better this way, so that he doesn't feel too guilty about having Yoongi wait on him instead.

1:49 pm

Yoongi shifted uncomfortably as he stood in front of Hoseok. Unfortunately, his definition of stylish had an extra touch compared to Hoseok's. His inner wear was similar, ripped jeans and a plain tee, but as he received a text to be stylish, he had took a tee which had a connected outer layer that was translucent. It was like a raincoat.

Although, not gonna lie, it looked good on Yoongi, it made him look a tad too bizzare compared to Hoseok. Yet Hoseok never mocked him about it. In fact, he found it genuinely "cool".

On the other hand, Yoongi bit his lip with worry, unsure if Hoseok was too underdressed for such a cold weather.

Hoseok gently removed the two tickets from his pocket and straightened it in front of Yoongi, holding it near to his chest, stammering nervously as his eyes wandered around.

"uhm, see, I-I don't know if you like amusement parks. I just got them. If you don't like them it is fine, we can go somew-"

"hoseok. Hoseok, really I like it! I really appreciate this."
Yoongi firmly held on to Hoseok's shoulder, patting it lightly to ease his nervousness. Hoseok sighed with ease and patted his chest. He let out a small laughter, which seemed like music to Yoongi's ears, as he took Yoongi by the wrist.

3:07 pm

With a flash of the camera, Hoseok bowed to the couple and muttered a soft thanks, taking his phone from them. He stared fondly at the image taken, before feeling a weight press down on his shoulder.
Yoongi stood on his toes and rested his head on Hoseok's shoulder, wanting to admire the image. It was a good memory to keep.

☆

5:47 pm

Hoseok sat on the bench, a few sweat drops trickling down the side of his face even though it was still rather cold out. His legs swung back and forth, his hand gripping the side of the bench as his head tilted up, the rays of light reflecting off his smooth bronze skin. The last bit of sunlight reflected in his hopeful eyes as he gazed gently at the sunset, keeping his smile small as he thought back in the day.

Yoongi's attention averted from the sunset to Hoseok's face features, gazing softly as the sides of his lips curled up against his own will. He was starting to feel what he wanted to avoid the most, love, for Hoseok but he never wanted to hide away. Hoseok had made him willing to feel that again with a wide genuine smile.

His existence that tore into my life.
That's all I want.
And all I need.
His love.

Hoseok's head turned slowly to Yoongi, excitedly pointing to the sunset as he landed quick glances between the scenery and Yoongi's soft skin, petite lips and pearly eyes. He loved it. Every single small detail of Yoongi, every small habit and action, he liked it that way. He fought back the urge to grip Yoongi's hand tightly, his eyes curving and wrinkling by the sides as he looked at Yoongi's gummy smile. He knew exactly what he felt for Yoongi.
Yoongi let him feel how to love, something he wanted to feel for someone apart from his family.

To others, its as if its going too fast.
But there isn't a period of time required to fall in love.
Its just the feeling.
I loved him.

(a/n:
if it seems like its going too fast,
it could possibly just be friendship
love for now if it makes it better ;D )