❝ t w e n t y ❞

(a/n: in case you didn't know,
this gif helps me breathe and live)

"Hoseok ah." Yoongi glanced down at the younger's relaxed face, lightly giving him a shake. "Hoseok ahh." He frowned, unclasping his arms from Hoseok's waist.

Hoseok groaned sleepily and pulled Yoongi's arms back around him, eyebrows furrowing yet not opening his eyes. Yoongi unclasped his arms for the second time in the morning, ruffling Hoseok's hair. "Hey, you punk. Wake up already."

Hoseok slowly opened his eyes, focusing on a boy with gentle expression in front of him. As his eyes were still straining to open, he couldn't help but let out a wide smile, before curling up again under the covers and burying his head into Yoongi's chest.

Yoongi watched as he fell back asleep, breathing softly and safely in his arms. His eyes wandered to the slightly dark sky and to the window panes, watching the rain drops racing to the bottom and listening to the comforting sound of rain pelting onto the window.
He sighed softly, nearly inaudible, as he admired the rain. It was gentle, and quiet.

He glanced back down at the boy in his arms, his cheekbones rising a little as he thought about how they met, through a simple direct message, and as if it was fated they ended up living down the same street.

Hoseok smiled lovingly, feeling the gaze of the older boy as his eyes fluttered open to stare- no, admire -his galaxy filled pearly eyes. He remembered when they first met, how his eyes wavered with uncertainty but now they were firm and confident.

Since today was both of their days off, Hoseok wanted to cuddle a little longer on the soft white sheets of Yoongi's bed. Even so, Yoongi was determined anyway to drag them both out of bed and be productive for once.

It's been about a month, or two, that they had been staying together and it was Yoongi's idea for it - even though Hoseok's far more excited.

Yoongi got off the bed, which was actually ironic for once because Hoseok would usually be up earlier. But anyway, Yoongi took soft footsteps to the door as he held on to the knob lightly, twisting it and opening the door as he made his way out, leaving the door slightly ajar before making his way into the kitchen.

He removed two plates from the shelf and placed them lightly on the counter, before throwing a few pieces of bread into the toaster. He didn't want to get off the bed, but for poor Hoseok's late shift the night before, he decided to take his role of the earlybird just for the day.

He took two cups off the counter and poured chocolate milk into it, as he placed them on the dining table.

Ding.

"Hoseok, you punk!" Yoongi yelled towards the room, taking a slight peek into the room from the ajar door as he heaved a sigh. He walked over to the toaster and removed the 4 pieces of bread, placing two pieces per plate.

Before he could place them down, he felt a pair of arms wrapping themselves around his waist, an all too familiar move, as the taller rests his head on the shoulder of Yoongi.

"Yoongi, you're making breakfast for once." Yoongi could almost hear the smile in his voice as he teased him, earning a scrunch of the nose from him.

"Yes, because you were so tired yesterday. Thank me."

"Thank you, baby~" Hoseok hummed into Yoongi's ear airily, as Yoongi shivered from the warm and gentle brush of air right by his ear.

Hoseok pulled out the chair and plopped himself down comfortably as Yoongi placed the toast in front of him, waiting for Yoongi to take his seat.

They had their breakfast as they brainstormed about whatever they had in mind for the day, and Yoongi suggested for Hoseok to quit his job. Well no, that's not happening.

"Close your eyes."

Yoongi opened the door to the house after 'running his errand'. As his eyes shut, Yoongi walked up to Hoseok, letting something brush onto his arm as he let go.

Hoseok's eyes fluttered open upon the contact, and a squeal left his lips.

"Yoongi, oh my gosh! I can't believe." Hoseok exclaimed, holding tightly on to a puppy of the samoyed breed, admiring the soft white fur which oddly reminded him of Yoongi's hair.

He cuddled the samoyed tightly in his arms, cradling it as if it was his child, looking up at Yoongi with a tinge of excitement.

He pushed himself up from the sofa, still cuddling the samoyed, looking Yoongi in the eyes with a wide expectant smile. He leaned slowly, letting the samoyed hop on the sofa as his arms wrapped themselves around Yoongi's waist, pulling him closer.

"Baby, you've been so nice to me~" Hoseok hummed, unable to contain his gratefulness. All Yoongi needed was Hoseok to be happy, and that made him glad as well. He pushed himself up on tip toes and held onto Hoseok's shoulder, leaning in and brushing right above Hoseok's lips.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

(a/n: omg finally got
chapter 20 out!! sorry its a
little lacking :( ending stories have
been one of my weaknesses.

i hope all of you have enjoyed this
book i've written and hopefully
support my got7 'jingyeom' fanfic
titled ' written ' as well♡

im so thankful for the 4.27K reads
and 410 votes so far!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
especially to all of you who have been
reading and commenting, i love
to read the comments all
of you leave♡

with this, i will officially
mark this book as completed!

thank you all
i love you all.)