Christmas Eve

A/N~I'm supposed to be be reading a book right now but shhhh don't tell anyone please
///(Y/N) P.O.V.///
"Hey Reiji can I decorate the mansion??" I ask. " why would you want to decorate the mansion (y/n)?" Reiji asks me back. "Maybe because it's Christmas Eve!!" I tell him "it's one of the best holidays ever". Reiji rolls his eyes at me "you mortals and your stupid beliefs, no we're not going to decorate my mansion". I get upset and say "but Reiji I already bought presents for everyone" I pout. "When did I give you permission to leave the mansion?!" I smile "you didn't I just asked someone for a favor". Reiji adjusts his glasses "and who would this someone be?" I answer his question "oh um I asked Laito and Ayato". Reiji gets mad "of course who else, well okay then you may decorate but nothing too extreme and I'm not helping okay??" I respond "y-yes sir" I run as fast as I can to my room. I hear someone behind me "so what did the old man say?" I turn around and see Ayato sitting on my bed "Reiji said yes as long as it's not too much". Ayato rolls his eyes "tch whatever have fun decorating" he gets up and leaves. **sigh**"i guess i should start with the tree"

///Time skip brought up you by Reiji being(for some reason) nice///

/// Shuus P.O.V. \\\
I've been watching her all this time she hasn't noticed me she's too busy decorating the mansion. She finally finished but she's struggling to put the star on the tree. I get up and walk up behind her "hey do you need help??".

/// (Y/N) P.O.V. ///
"hey do you need help??". I jump a little to the sudden presence of Shuu behind me. "U-um y-yes please" Shuu puts the star on the very top of the tree and turns around "how troublesome" I smile and say "t-thank you". Shuu walks out of the room. I smile, the mansion looks beautiful;feeling satisfied with myself I retire. I get to my room and change into my nightgown. I lay on my bed and I feel someone wrap their arms around me I turn around to face Ayato. "A-Ayato w-what-" im cut of by him "Shut up (n/n) go to sleep" I bury my face in his chest and whisper "o-okay"
A/N:Hello (y/n) heres a cookie for reading so far
Laito:where's my cookie?
Belle:You didn't read all of these chapters
Laito:okay fine good point
Well goodbye till next time Bella out
~Bella