Christmas

A/N:ha I know this is  late but better late then never yeah. Well on to the story.
///(Y/N) P.O.V.///
It was 5 minutes until 12:00am CHRISTMAS!!!! I was really excited I started to bring the beautifully wrapped presents down. Each present wrapped with a different design and color, each present had a different name for a different brother. When I finally brought them all down I smiled to myself. 'I'm so proud of myself' I thought yo myself until the one and only Ayato Sakamaki came down yelling
"hey (N/N) what are those presents for!?" I turn around to the clueless Ayato "they're for everyone there's even one for you". Ayato's eyes lit up "eh...really??which ones mine hm?" He asked reaching for a random present "you can't just open whichever you want!!". Ayato rolls his eyes at me "And why not (N/N) I am Ore-Sama i can do whatever I please". I respond to his little rant "because a certain one is for you and you have to wait for midnight, when it's officially Christmas Day".
Once again Ayato rolls his eyes and whines "ughh you humans and your useless holidays". I glare at him "I could always give your present to Subaru..". Ayato shoots up from the couch where he was laying "You wouldn't dare!!!" I smirk "HA try me".
Ayato was about to say something when he gets interrupted by Reiji "Ayato behave! Now you called for me (Y/N)". I nod my head "yes but I'm waiting for everyone else to get here..." As if on cue all the brothers appear before me.
As I'm about to speak the grandfather clock strikes 12. "It's officially the 25th soo...Merry Christmas!!" Everyone looks at me baffled except Reiji and Ayato.
I hand everyone a gift "well my job here is done goodnight" but before I can take my leave Laito stops me "where do you think your going little bitch". I'm left confused until one by one everyone hands me a gift "you didn't think we would forget to get you a Christmas gift did you little bitch" Laito smirks.
Reiji smiles.
(A/N: Yess fangirls and Otaku's Reiji Sakamaki SMILED...S-M-I-L-E-D...anyway onto the story)
Reiji then says "it was actually (F/B)'s idea originally"
(A/N: yeah (F/B)=Favorite Bother **coughs** I said brother oh but if it's Reiji then...the lines actually "it was originally my idea okay??okay well then)
I turn to him in disbelief "seriously thank you so much". He responds "hn".
////Authors P.O.V.////
For the rest of the night (y/n) and the Sakamaki brothers spent it opening and admiring their presents separately in their rooms except Reiji he was cleaning up the mansion from the 'ugly decorations' as he called them.
A/N: I'm awkward I know anyway who's your favorite Brother could be a Mukami too not only Sakamaki
Laito:Me of course
Bella:yeah sure Laito
Laito:what are you being sarcastic Bella
Bella:what me noo I luv you
Laito: no you were being sarcastic
Shuu:shh I'm trying to take a nap
~Bella