Boom. Crack. Part 2

"How about we ask (Y/N) herself hmm?" Shuu suggested standing up straight again.
    "Tch, fine let's ask her, (Y/N? Who would you prefer sleep with hmm?" Subaru asked me.
    They both looked at me intently "W-well I'd rather sleep with..." I pause for a moment "I can't decide."
    They both sighed and shook their heads probably scolding themselves for forcing me to make a decision since we all know I couldn't make a decision even if my life depended on it.
I then came up with a suggestion.
    "Can we sleep together, please?" I asked.They both grunted and glared at one another.
    "No, I don't want to sleep with him!" Subaru exclaimed.
    As he said that another crack of thunder was heard. BOOM. CRACK. A couple of tears streamed down my face. Shuu glared at Subaru.
    "Fine but we're sleeping in my room since I actually have a bed" Subaru stated. Shuu shook his head in disagreement "You don't have a bed we won't all fit in your coffin we'll sleep in my room"  he argued. Subaru groaned but nodded agreeing with Shuu.
    Subaru picked me up bridal style and took Shu and me to his room. Once we got there another loud sound of thunder was heard. BOOM. CRACK. I jumped a little and pressed myself against Subaru's chest. He whispered soothing words to me while he laid me down next to him. Shu went to cuddle with me and soon we all drifted to sleep.

    The next day I woke up to a humid afternoon, there was still a slight chance it would rain again, which meant there was a chance there would be thunder AGAIN. I sighed well there's nothing I can do about the weather later tonight. I decided to get up to make a meal for myself since vampires don't really eat and even if they did the odds of me cooking something for them was extremely low. Not because I don't like them, but because of the fact that I'm lazy.
    The only thing stopping me was four arms wrapped tightly around me. I smiled and thought to myself They are so sweet for letting me sleep with them, I guess I'm going to have to delay eating for a bit more.
    Once I had settled I started to drift back to sleep, but I saw Shu's eyes start to flutter open. Surprising I know, I would have expected Subaru to be the first to get up.
    "Good morning Y/N, how do you feel?" he asked in a whisper.
    "Good morning Shu, I feel fine," I whispered back "thank you for letting me sleep with you".
    "It was no trouble, though I do feel you should repay me," he said with a mischievous smirk.
    "How so?" I asked with a soft giggle.
    At that point, Subaru started to stir from his peaceful sleep. If you know Subaru, he's never in a good mood when he wakes from sleeping.
     "You guys are being too loud, it's barely 7 in the afternoon," he complained in an annoyed tone "what are you doing up anyway?" he asked.
    "She's still human she needs to eat" Shu answered, "But she can't do that with your arms wrapped around her, so we opted to talk while we waited for you to take your arms off her".
    A light dust of pink danced across Subaru"s cheeks. He quickly let go of me and got up, I giggled at his embarrassment.
    "Im going to go to the rose garden now that im awake" Subaru said as he walked out of the room.
    "Im going to go sleep in my own room" he stated disppearing from Subaru's room.
    I was left alone, so I got up to walk to the kitchen for my dinner? Breakfast? Im not sure what to call it yet, since im still getting used to this whole 'Vampires don't go out during the day' thing.

A/N: Okay im so sorry for abandoning you guys for so long please forgive me ive been doing a lot but dont worry I might start updating more often. Anyway you should do something if you like fanfictionn and if you like BTS fanfiction or more specifically Jimin fanfiction..go .well the point is that if you do like any of those things you should go check out this amazing girls story---> https://www.wattpad.com/541607182-jimin-x-reader-meeting or see ruueee_24 she's better at writing than me soooo you'll love her stories.
Subaru: I think you'll love them too!
AB: BREAKING THE 4TH WALL IDIOT

~Bella