Boom. Crack.

It was still raining today but there was thunder and lightning. Usually I'm okay with lightning and find it soothing but today was different. The thunder sounded awfully close and I could see flashes of lightning outside the window every couple of minutes.

It was dark outside already. Usually at this time we would already be at school but we were on break at the moment and wouldn't have to go back until a couple more days. Because of this the vampire brothers took advantage of the extra sleep they could get and didn't bother to check on me.

I was laying in my bed cuddling my blankets for comfort, but it wasn't helping me much. My heart was beating fast thud thud thud. I felt like my heart was going to leap out of my chest if I didn't find comfort. I considered looking for one of the brothers but I didn't want to bother them.

I couldn't take it anymore, my heart was aching and my breathing was uneven. Boom! Crack! I jumped out of bed and out my room. I had to find someone, I needed comfort. As I was running tears streamed down my face, I could barely see where I was going. My sobs echoed in the mansion. I kept running until I bumped into someone and fell.

I looked up to see Subaru looking down at me. "Tch, what are you doing up-" realizing I was crying he asked. "w-why are you crying?". He kneeled down in front of me "W-well the thunder scared me, and I needed..." I drifted off my sentence. Subaru picked me up and he started to walk "I know you're scared, well you can sleep in my room tonight." he said as he opened a door. But before we could enter we heard a sigh which made Subaru turn around annoyed. "What do you want Shuu?!' he asked angrily.

Shuu sighed "Well...I heard crying...and I came to see...who it was." he answered. Subaru 'tsked' "Well as you can now see, Shuu, I stopped her crying!" Subaru retorted. Shrugging Shuu pointed at Subaru "Well...you seem...annoyed of...having to take...care of her so...I'll take her...and deal with her...instead." he said with half lidded eyes. Subaru shook his head "Since when do you want to deal with anything in this household hmm!?" he spat.

Shuu leaned against the wall and sighed "I have taken care of...a few things...believe it...or not...I don't just push...everything to...Reiji." he answered calmly. Subaru rolled his eyes "Well this is taken care of already so you can go back to sleep." Shuu crossed his arms "Well (Y/N) prefers sleeping with me, and feels safer" he said with a smirk.

Subaru rolled his eyes again at Shuu "Well I'm sure she would prefer stay with me tonight, and I did find her did I not?" he asked. "How about we ask (Y/N) herself hmm?" Shuu suggested standing up straight again. "Tch, fine let's ask her, (Y/N? Who would you prefer sleep with hmm?" Subaru asked me. They both looked at me intently "W-well I'd rather sleep with-".

A/N: Bella:Oh I'm sorry we're you expecting an answer to who you are going to end up sleeping with, hmm? Well Nope!

Bella:tck w-whatever. Anyway dear reader please comment who you'd rather sleep with here are your options
-Shuu
-Subaru
-Both
-Other?
Okay um but please try to pick the first 3 options please but if you REALLY want another option then I'll see Kay?
Bella:well pick who ya want in the comments! Bye!
~Bella