Reading Until...

A/N: posted the chapter before it was finished I'm such an idiot!! Anyway yeah guess who's updating. I'm so sorry for the slow updates.
Reiji:honestly don't apologize, do something about it!!
Belle:Did I ask you?!And don't break the fourth wall!
Reiji:Laito breaks it
Belle:Wutever. On to the story!!
Oh yeah I almost forgot  (F/B)=Favorite book ok so ya now for realzies. On to the story!
///(Y/N) P.O.V.///
Today there wasn't going to be night school. So everyone  was either sleeping or doing their hobby(A/N:Subarus' case ragging for no apparent reason. Subaru: you're side tracking on purpose Belle).
Since it seemed there wouldn't be any distractions for the rest of the afternoon I decide to go read (f/b). I was really stressed, Reiji kept on lecturing me about school. He said if I didn't raise my grades he would drain all of my blood out of me, al to be honest, that is no fun. I've been studying almost every second of the day. Since there's no school as I said before I'll relax for a bit. After a couple of hours of reading I was half-way done with my book
until Reiji came in.

"why aren't you studying" he said in his usual monotone voice.

"I-I was done studying and I have all A's so I figured I would read for a bit" I responded.

Reiji looked down at me and readjusted his glasses "oh well since you have so much time to spare why don't you come down to help me in my room" .

I sighed and nodded my head "Y-yes I'll go in a minute".

Reiji looked and saw the book I was reading "the main character dies".

I look up and say "w-why would you spoil the book for me". I pout and wait for his answer.
After awhile he answers "it's pretty obvious if you ask me, you were refraining from studying". He readjusts his glasses once more before speaking "don't forget I'm waiting for you in my room"
He is about to leave my room when he turns around and says "If you know what's best for you". He pauses for a second before continuing "you won't keep me waiting".

Before I can even respond he's gone from my room. I sigh and I look down at my book and close it not bothering to mark where I had left off reading "well there's no point in continuing the book".

After a couple of minutes I get up and head towards Reijis' room.
When I finally get there I knock before entering. **knock-knock** "Reiji may I come in?". After a couple of minutes of waiting the door opens.

"What do you-" Reiji stops mid sentence and realizes it me not one of his 'brothers'.
"Come in I have a job for you".

///Reijis' P.O.V.///
**knock-knock** "Reiji may I come in?". 'if it's Ayato or the old beat I swear I will kill them or make them my new lab rats' I thought to myself.

After a few minutes I go and open the door "What do you-" I stop mid sentence when I realize it's (Y/N) I sigh and resume my sentence. "Come in I have a job for you".
A/N:okay so I accidentally posted it before it was ready so here was the complete chapter gomen.
Ayato:you really are a stoopid
Belle:hey it was an accident
Shuu:that was really stupid of you though
Subaru:yeah Bella how is 'accidentally' posting a chapter even possible?!
Belle:it just is okay!!
Laito:ah little bitch clumsy as always
Belle: I'm closing the fourth wall!!
**grabs duck tape** that should hold you until the next chapter
~Bella