An exciting night

Belle:why hello my beautiful vampires/humans the outfit for today's chapter will be at the very end of the chapter if you want to see it and use it or come up with your own
Laito:did you really compare me to-
Belle:I found it and I posted it never said I agreed to it
Laito:but you do don't you, little bitch?
Belle:er mmm...okay hope you enjoy the story my baby vamps/humans
Laito:you didn't answer my quest-
Belle:On to the story
////yn P.O.V.///
I was reading in the library that I had found while exploring the mansion. I was fond of the quiet atmosphere, but it didn't usually last very long until one of the brothers interrupted my evening. In this case Laito was the one to interrupt my afternoon reading, what my luck.

"Hey Little Bitch, how about we play a little game?" Laito purred in my ear. I wasn't in the mood to deal with Laito. I sighed and looked up at him "I'm not in the mood right now, leave me alone".
But he was persistent "come on Little Bitch it will be fun, I promise you'll enjoy it".
I shook my head in disagreement "no I won't, your idea of 'fun' and 'playing' is completely different from mine".
Laito just shook his head and chuckled "not this time Yn I have something different in mind today".
I sighed "oh really hm, then what are we going to do?" Laito smirked "how about I give you a taste of freedom?" he asked.
My eyes widened at the thought of going somewhere besides the mansion "y-you mean we-we're going to go out o-of the mansion?" I stuttered out. Laito smirked and nodded his head and said "maybe then you'll submit to me".

~~~Laito's P.O.V.~~~
'This is the perfect plan, she'll have to submit to me after our night out, such excitement' I thought to myself while waiting for yn to finish changing.
'This will be a very eventful night I'll make sure of it.'
///TimeSkip brought to you by early college///
Thirty minutes later yn finally came out in a very cute outfit might I say. She looked quite beautiful. I planned on going out for dinner and a movie, nothing too special.
"Little Bitch don't you look fine hmm I wonder what you have underneath all those clothes" I said causing her to flush red.
"S-stop i-it Laito I never said I would s-submit to you" she stuttered out. "Well, we'll see about that at the end of the night now won't we?" I chuckled at her flustered face "shall we get going then?".
~~~At y/f/r~~~
We finally arrived at the her favorite restaurant, which I found out through a bit of research. Her eyes were wide from both excitement and shock from the fact that I knew her favorite restaurant.
She the asked me
"h-how did you know this is my favorite restaurant?" I shrugged my shoulders and smirked "I know everything, Little Bitch never forget that, oh and behave, any attempt at escape leads to punishment, not from me but from someone more harsh, Reiji". Her eyes showed fear at the mention of him. She nodded while saying "I-I'll behave I promise". I nod my head in approval and we walk in. ~~~3rd P.O.V.~~~
Yn and Laito chatted while dinner it was quite a normal conversation, although Laito asked every once in a while if Yn would submit to him, which she would say no every time.

Eventually the night ended they were just walking around a nearby park conversing until Laito pined Yn against a tree. "You're driving me crazy, your scent intoxicates me" he murmured before biting Yn on the crook of her neck. Yn whimpered at the sharp pain that traveled through her body. She barely manage to whisper "p-please stop Laito it hurts".
Laito stopped and smirked "on one condition, you know what I want".

<3
Should I do a Q&A?

Belle:here is the outfits you could use or use your own
A1                B2            C3

Belle:here is the outfits you could use or use your ownA1                B2            C3

I'm wearing 4 if you want to know my opinion I also like 1, B2,  C3 comment your favorite

Shuu:we need to go already i need you for my nap
Belle:whyy
Shuu:you help me sleep and if your cuddling with me you don't make as much noise
Belle:oh okay...let me just tell them why I haven't updated.
Shuu:fine
Belle:okay guys you see I'm applying to enter early college earlier than normal and I need to write an essay about what has prepared me for early college and then there's finally that are around the corner, I'm so sorry for the lack of updating but please forgive me I'll update asap oh please comment what you want to happen next and and...**falls to the ground from lack of sleep**
Shuu:er...she's been studying until 3 am soo I'll just take her for our nap goodbye
~Shuu and Bella