2- Deal

Sci Gem wakes up slowly and looks at the alarm clock, it said 9:25 am. She sighs and turns away from it as she lays there pondering. "Just one more hour, I do have a month and I bet I'll be able to finish in a few days. I'll just teleport around and I'll be finish with mapping. Then I walk around observing everyone.... at a safe distance..... After doing that, I'll have about 3 weeks to relax so might as well get one more hour." She jots down her plan quickly on her notepad to remind herself just in case. She wasn't the type of person that would forget things easily but she wanted to stay on track and finish this quickly. She moves the covers on her and goes back to sleep after her decisions.

1 hr later
------------
She wakes up and checks the alarm clock, it was 9:27 am. 1 hour had exactly passed when she woke back up. "Time to get to work..." She sighs and gets dress as she decides what to do first. "Let's see..... I noticed a shop next door before I came in here so maybe I can get something from there...." Agreeing with herself, she nods and grabs her notepad.

                           ..............
----------------------------------------------
"Sans you lazy bones get up!" Papyrus bust through the room and broke the door. Sans was instantly awake and falls off his bed. "I-I'm up!"

"Good because it's time for work." He groans.

"Can't we..... I don't know..... do msomething else....." The tall skeleton groans in irration and face palms.

"No we cannot! I am close to being the leader of the royal guard! It figures that a sack of worthless bones like you would want to do nothing."

"Hey! I am not worthless!"

"Whatever you waste of dust." He growls at his brother as he shows all of his pointy teeth, including the gold one.
"I am not a waste of dust."

"Yes you are. You know what? I'll take it back and do whatever you want for an hour- no, no, no, a day if you can impress me!"

"Ok then, I will! When I do, oh just you wait! I'll capture a monster and show them to you!"

"Easy or impossible for you!" He chuckles darkly at him as Sans was pissed and shrugs it off. "Capture a monster and show them to me, please Sans! If you do that, I'll do what I said. If you fail, you will work nonstop for a week. Capture a monster, please!" He kept laughing maniacally, and joking, teasing and more. The smaller skeleton just growls as he leaves his room. Slamming the door shut, he teleports behind Grillby's. He comes around and goes in then head to his normal spot. "Normal." The skeleton catches the bottle of mustard in the air and starts drinking it.

"Brother being a asshole again?" Grillby comes over as he puts down a glass on the counter.

"Asshole."

"What happened? I'm very delighted to here this."

"Well, he disrespected me so then we made a deal."

"What's the deal."

I made a deal with him where if I capture a monster, he'll  apologize to me and do whatever I want for a day. If I don't, I have to do work for a week, nonstop."

"That seems like a easy and good deal. I expected something more from you."

"Of course you would, you would ask for his money. You money grubbing asshole."

"Why you....!!!"

"Whatever Grillb, he's the one that started the deal, he chose both of our fates. I just decide what I did so that's about it."

"Well you could always walk around in Snowdin. There is bound to be someone you can capture then set free."

"You might be right for once. How about I check out the Inn, there might be someone there."

"Yep- wait.... 'for once'?! Hey! You can't just -" The flaming bartender was cut off by Sans teleporting away. He just growls lowly and starts cleaning the counter. "Stupid. Teleporting. Skeleton." Sans appear in next to the Inn and leans on the wall waiting for a monster to capture.

                        ....................
----------------------------------------------
Science Gem was in her room reviewing things, she had grabbed herself a Cinnabon and herbal tea. She also went to the library or as they say it, libary. It already had incomplete maps of the underground so it made her job easier. All she had to do is to go to parts of the underground that wasn't mapped. "This will be easy." She stuffs her things into her book bag then walks to the entrance. The innkeeper notices and nods at her, customary she thought, she nods back. Earning a chuckle from the keeper, she leaves the Inn starts walking. "All I have to do is map the places out of Snowdin and other places." She was looking down at the ground and thinking, she didn't notice someone was following her. "Hello little girl, what are you doing out here all alone?" Blinking, she turns around to face the voice but to see a small skeleton. He had sneakers, black basketball shorts with 2 yellow steaks. A black jacket with white fur and a golden tooth as he showed his toothy, pointy smile. "O-Oh, h-hello."

"The name is Sans, Sans the skeleton."

"Science Gem but people call me Gem."

"Uh-huh, that's a nice name. Why do they call you that?"

"My gem." She points to where her gem is. Confused but cool with it, he shrugs.

"Nice to me you I guess??"

"Me too Sans... Well I gotta run, see ya." She turns around and start walking again. "Looks like I met Fell Sans, he seems a bit friendly. I'll write that down later, now back to my task." Gem was about to pull out something until she got hit in the head, hard. And with that, she blacks out.