4- Boss

Sans was watching TV while drinking some mustard. Papyrus comes in and notices him. "Welcome home Boss."

"Sans?! You lazy ass! What have you been doing."

"Work."

"What work?!"

"Work that you'll know soon."

"What are you....?"

"Nothin Boss, I'll show you tomorrow."

"You better....!"

"I will." The tall skeleton huffs and goes to his room then locks the door behind him. Chuckling, the short skeleton gets up from his spot and goes into the kitchen. He comes back out with a meal on a tray. He teleports to his room and sees his active. Gem, who was captured by him, was in the corner while holding her knees to her chest. She dared not to move from her spot due to him threatening her. "Hello sweetheart, here's your meal. Tomorrow I'll explain everything, apologize I guess and set you free." She nods as Sans gives her the plate and rubs the back of his skull. "The only thing I'll say for now is that my bro is the reason why this is happening."

"O-Ok....." He nods and leaves as he closes the door. She looks down at her plate; it had bread, slob and water. "Ummmmm...... is this even edible?" She puts it down and looks through her bag for some food. Science Gem finds  2 ham & cheese sandwiches that has no crust on it. She takes it out of the pale where it was stored and eats it. She finishes one then puts the other in her mouth. Munching on it, she takes out her notepad and starts writing on it.

___________________________
Day 2,

Today has been..... Well bad.... I got captured by Sans. When I encountered him, he was nice and friendly.... Until he knocked me out and put me in a bone cage. On a good note, I used the prototype laser and it worked perfectly. I will definitely use it again if needed or use as self defense. After escaping.... I got caught and put back in him room. I'm currently in a corner near a window, he said he'll explain everything tomorrow. It better be good, I think he wants to be good but can't in a world like this. Tomorrow I expect to meet Papyrus, though I rather not.... If sans turned into this... then I don't want to know what Papyrus turned into.... Signing off, Gem
___________________________

She had finished munching her sandwich up and puts the notepad in her lap. Sighing, she starts doodling UF Sans, his abilities, colors and whatever else she has seen. The scientist also adds descriptions to her notes.

Later
-------
She finished and had cleaned up her area, she had poured the "meal" on her plate out of the window to fool Fell Sans. He comes in and saw that the food was gone from her plate. Buying it, he takes the tray and leaves. The skeleton comes back and brings a pillow and blanket. "Here, this is all that I have to offer you or he'll get suspicious."

"It's ok." She takes them and gets her space ready for bed. Shrugging, he goes back downstairs and closes the door behind him. She takes out a blanket from her backpack and covers herself with it. Looking at the ceiling, she ponders about her science life and Underfell. Eventually, she falls asleep and stays under the covers for warmth and comfort.

                          ..............
----------------------------------------------
Gem wakes up to a low, quiet snore and looks over. It was Fell, he was sleeping on his bed, back turned to her. She rubs her eyes and yawns then stretches her arms. Putting the blanket in her backpack, she then takes out a breakfast bar. Eating it, she looks out the window and sighs. "Soon I hope I'll be free and be able to finish this mission so I can just hide in my Inn room for the rest of this trip" She hears a giant thump and looks towards the door. Sans falls off the bed and wakes up in a instant then looks at the door. Hearing footsteps, his eyes widen as Gem was guessing it was Papyrus. "Shit! Hide somewhere! Now!!" She was startled and looks around frantically. Spotting his closet, she runs to it and gets in. Sans closes the closet door with magic and gets up. As soon as he does that, Papyrus busts in. "Sans get your ass -"

"I'm up boss." Blinking, he looks at his brother to see him up and ready.

"O-Oh..... ok..... Well then let's go to work!"

"Ok."

"Boss?! Why is Fell Sans calling Papyrus.... Boss? He's his brother, not boss. This is quite interesting.... I'll include this in my notes." Gem looks at the taller skeleton, she was intrigued. She notices that he was wearing black and red, his outfit was more edgy; and had a scar. She felt something she hasn't felt before, confused, she just focuses on the situation. "Ok boss, I'm right behind you."

"Good- hey! What about that thing you were talking about yesterday?!"

"Oh that, I'll show you later." He grumbles impatiently but leaves the room.

"You can come out now, just stay in my room. Don't come out, got it?" The scientist comes out and nods. "Good, I'll see you later." He leaves without another word.

                          ................
----------------------------------------------
Science Gem was reading a book, she was siting next to the closet just in case Paps came in without Sans noticing. Door opening, she rushes into the closet and looks at who it is. It was Sans, he was plops on his bed and then realizes that she wasn't there. "Gem?" She sighs in relief and comes out of the closet.

"I'm right here."

"Oh good." He gets up and walks over to her. "Time for me to explain somethings. I made a deal with my bro or AKA Boss where I capture a monster and he'll show me respect."

"Ummmmm.... Why do you call him Boss?"

"............ Because that's what he wants me to or he'll beat the living shit out of me."

"O-Oh..... sorry......"

"You're very curious little Missy, aren't you?"

"I'm a scientist...." He gasps.

"Really?"

"Well no wonder it was easy to capture you."

"I'm just going to consider that as a compliment."

"Fair enough."

"Sans get your lazy ass down here and show me what you wanted to show me!"

"Ok!" He turns back to Gem. "I need you to act cool and don't mention this conversation."

"I won't." He nods

"Stay here, I'll handle everything else." And with that, he leaves. She stays there and hears voices downstairs. Then gets teleported down and was in the air floating. "I captured a monster, see? Who was wrong now?"