13- Found you

"I will find you Gem I promise." That thought was the only thought running through Papyrus's head and kept him going. He hasn't seen her in 4 days and has not stopped searching for her since. Sans was nowhere to be found, Alphys has been reporting stolen substances and Undye has been trying to find missing equipment. Everyone tried to help however they could. He had teleported to the city near the castle and searched there. Then he went to Hotland to search for her and after that it was Waterfall. The guardsman kept searching until he was left with two places, the Ruins or Snowdin. Deciding to go to the Ruins, he teleports where a human would fall and sits down. He starts crying as he felt a hand on his shoulder, looking up, he sees his sister. It was Fell Gem, she was a ghost in this world. "Don't worry my dear brother, you will find her..." He smiles and sniffs then nods. "Good, I'm trying to find her but it's harder when you can't see her soul."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that I can't sense her soul nor find its location. It's like someone or something is blocking it."

"Wait a minute..... What does blocks soul auras?"

"Hmmmm... I don't know, how about you go ask Alphys?"

"Thank Sis, see you soon right?"

"Yep, I'll always be with you." The guardsmen teleports to the mad scientist's lab and knocks on the door. When it opened, Undye, Alphys was there and sorting out things. "Alphys, do you know what could block soul auras?" He rushes in while closing the door with magic. "What? What are you talking about Paps?"

"Papyrus Papyrus Papyrus, don't you know your soul physics?"

"Um.... No..."

"Then you to, the only thing that can block soul auras are cramious, crystals that grow in Snowdin."

"Hmmm...."

"What is it Papyrus?"

"Well, my sister that you killed told me something that'll help me find Gem."

"Oh.... My bad...."

"Well then let's see let's see let's see, hmmm...."

"I'm going to go to Snowdin to see if there is anything like that." He teleports off just like that.

-----------------------------------

Gem had been locked in a room and had ate lunch from her backpack. She was trapped but tried not to panic until she heard the door open. Yelping, she falls on the bed and looks at who it is, it was Roger. He chuckles as he walks up to her with his hands in his pocket. "Hello Doll, how are you?"

"I'm fine...." He chuckles at her again.

"Awww~ What's wrong sweet cheeks, something ya need~"

"Sweet checks?! Excuse me but calling me doll was one thing but Sweet cheeks?! Oh no, that's a whole nother thing!" Both of her eyes will turn deep red and her glasses cracks as it symbolized that she was angry and felt disrespected too much. The raccoon was shocked about this side of her but decided to play around with it.

"Heh.... And what are you going to do about it, Sweet cheeks~"

"Stop calling me that!" She rises bones to her side and shoot them at him.

"Cute but you'll have to try harder than that." He dodges flawlessly.

"Arghhh! Just stay still so I can hit you!" She continues as he keeps dodging but gets closer each attack. Then when Sci Gem was going to launch another one at him, he grabs both of her hands to stop her. "Hey! Let me go you trash can animal!" She struggles as he just chuckles and brings her close.

"Wow, you really are cute~ Well I'm going to enjoy this~" She growls as he moves her hands into one hand and use the other to pull rope out from behind. Her eyes widen and starts struggling but his grip was tight.

Few mins later
----------------
After hassling and wrestling her, Roger had finally tied her up and gagged her. Gem on the other hand was pissed and trying to free herself. The monster only chuckles at her attempts and pins her to the floor. "Look Doll, that's cute and all but face it, you're not gonna win... Ever....." She only struggles more without hesitation. "Wow you really are relentless.... Looks like I'm going to have to change that..." He pulls out something and her eyes widen as her eyes goes back to normal & glasses fixes in a instant. "And you are also quick to behave and be obedient too, amazing. Well Doll, I think you'll enjoy this~" It was a syringe with a liquid that she recognized, it was something she dreaded. She shakes the bag off her mouth and looks at him with fear.

"N-No no! Wait! I-I'll be good! J-Just please don't s-stick that in me...!" Tears start running down her face as the raccoon sighs.

"Fine... I won't...." She relaxes until Roger sticks the syringe into her neck. Screaming, she struggles vigorously as he takes it out after ejection and gets off of her. Gem clutches herself tightly as she cries. "Not."

"W-Why?!"

"Sorry but you need to learn discipline and obedient from me doll~" She just keeps clutching herself. "So do you know what I stuck in ya~"

"Aphrodisiac....."

"Heh heh.... You really are smart with your chemistry~" He waves off as he leaves her in the locked room. The scientist knew that it would start working soon so she tried to look through her bag for something to stop it. "Nothing.... Nothing?! Great... This is going to be unbearable.."

-----------------------------------

Finding a book in the libary, Papyrus finds a book about cramious. Reading where it was located, he found out it grows in cold, open and shaded areas. It also said that this crystal grows nears the old abandon warehouse. He decided to check it out after getting some food. The guard goes home and goes into the kitchen to see a meal was already on the table. "??? What the....??" Walking to the table, he sits down and tasters it. "What do this?! This is delicious!" He continues to eat it happily as he realizes that someone was with him. "Come out already, I know you're there." He makes a bone appear in his hand ready for attack. "And if you don't leave then I'll make sure you will be dust because I'm not in the mood."

"Chill Paps, it's just me." The skeleton's eyes widen and drops everything. He realized in a instant that it was his brother, Sans. "Ummm.. Is everything alr-" Paps tackled his brother and holds him tightly.

"Where have you been?!"

"Heh heh.... Thanks for the conc-" Then he slaps him across the skull.

"You've been gone for more than a week?! What's wrong with you?!" He rubs his skull and sighs.

"Nice to see you too Pap..." Expecting something negative from his taller brother, he was prepared for impact but instead got a warm, tight and loving hug.

"Well I missed you too Sans but don't do that ever again! Now tell me where were you?!"

"The one thing a brother does for a brother."

"Which is?"

"Find your girlfriend, Gem. She's special ya know and I noticed that you were so happy when you're around her. Like I said, a brother does for a brother, I've found her, she's in the abandoned factory. Roger's gang got her and are building something bad for the underground. I made that and thank you for the food complement so now let's go."

"Wow.... Sans I -"

"You can thank me later, now let's go." Fell papyrus nods and they run out of the house.