6- Date?

"What exactly is this feeling..... Is this.... Love?" They both sigh and head to bed. They meet in Papyrus's room and they smile at each other as both blushes at each other. "You can sleep on my bed, I'll sleep on the floor."

"What?! No, no, no, you can take the bed."

"No I insist."

"How about we both take the bed?" His face turns as bright as a cherry.

"Um...... s-sure." They get in bed, one a cherry face while the other is calm but blushing a bit.

"Goodnight Papyrus." She turns on her side away from him and goes to sleep.

"Goodnight Gem." He smiles and holds her close then falls asleep.

☀Morning ☀
===========================
The royal guardsman wakes up to meet face to face with a sleeping gem that has a smile on her face. He felt great and warm inside, he loved this moment and wanted to stay like that forever. Sadly, someone busted into the room and Gem wakes up in a instant. Papyrus had her behind him and was blaring. Bones formed behind them and was pointed at the intruder. "Who are you?!" It steps forward to reveal a skeleton. Groaning, he puts the bones away and takes Gem out behind him. "Sans? Really? What the hell man?!"

"Sorry bro, but today is the day I take charge of you. So deal with it." He groans and remembers what he was talking about.

"Good, now come on, it's time for pub practice and cooking lessons!" Sans pulls out a big list and smiling evilly, his brother, and Gem, knew that he had some evil things ready and prepared for him. Getting up, he looked at the scientist with pleading and helping eyes. She snorts and giggles then shakes her head, he also hears a chuckle behind him. His hand gets dragged out by Sans and he follows.

Later
--------
They had done half of the list, it was mostly sad and embarrassing. Now, they were in the living room watching TV while eating. "Wow.... This is.... Really good to admit..... I can't believe I've been missing out on this...."

"Yeah bro, while you've been doing guard duty, you've missed out on this grub."

"Well I suppose I could take some time off from the guard to do this..."

"That's great Paps but we need to talk about something or someone...." The tall skeleton looks at his brother, he was just chilling and laying down on the couch with a bowl on his chest. "Yes? What is it Sans?"

"How do you feel about Gem?" He had a smirk while looking on his brother while Papyrus's face turned red as a cherry and looks down.

"W-Well.... I-I...." He sighs. "I-I don't k-know..... I feel happy, warm and cared for around her...."

"Ok that's good. Well now I have something else for ya to do."

"U-Um.... S-Sure, whatever but why did you ask that?"

"For reasons but mainly cause you seem all nicey-nicey to her. Ok well what I want you to do is to ask her ok a day, you'll thank me later." His face drained with blush and looks at Sans, he was smiling happily.

"W-What?! Why?!"

"Look bro," He sits up and looks at Papyrus with a serious expression while his eyes disappear. "You seem all happy around her and didn't you notice that she likes you too. And plus, why not..... You clearly are in love with her...." His eyes widen and realizes something. "I-I'm in love w-with her?"

"Is that what I have been feeling this whole time? Love? I can't believe it....."

"Yeah bro, so ask her on a date."

"Ok Sans, I will!" The royal guardsman stands up confidently and had a proud smile.

"Good, go get 'em. She's outside on the roof."

"What the.....?!? Sans why did you let her get up there?!"

"I don't know bro, just go ask her." He sighs.

"Ok fine.." He leaves and goes outside. "Gem?" Gem hears Paps and teleports down.

"Yes -" Scaring him, he falls on the ground. "Oh my gosh....!" She laughs surprisingly and softly but holds out her hand. "I'm so sorry, are you ok."

"Y-Yes.... T-Thanks.." He takes it and gets up. An awkward silent occurs for a bit until the skeleton makes the first move. "U-Um.... G-Gem?" He fiddled with his fingers.

"Y-Yes Papyrus?"

"D-Do you wanna go o-on a date with m-me?" She blushed more but nods.

"Y-Yes.... I would l-love to...." He smiles in victory.

"Yes!"

Opposite loveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara