3- Captured

Sans fell asleep then woke up when he saw a door open. He looks towards the Inn and smirks, he saw a girl monster to what he sees. Getting up, he follows her till their at the end of Snowdin. He stops in his tracks and plays it cool.
"Hello little girl, what are you doing out here all alone?" Pausing for a moment, she turns around to face him. He smiles as he showed his toothy, pointy teeth, including the gold one. "O-Oh, h-hello."

"The name is Sans, Sans the skeleton."

"Science Gem but people call me Gem."

"Uh-huh, that's a nice name. Why do they call you that?"

"My gem." She points to where her gem is. Confused but cool with it, Sans shrugs.

"Nice to me you I guess??"

"Me too Sans... Well I gotta run, see ya." She turns around and starts walking once more. He summons a bone in his hand and his pupils were gone. Smiling insanely and gripping the bone, he smack it across Gem's head, hard. It wasn't enough for her to bleed but enough to knock her out. "Well that was easy, I really didn't have to add much backbone into it." He makes the bone disappear as he chuckles at himself and picks her up. Teleporting to his room, he lays her down on his bed. "I should probably tie her up or keep her in a cage." Eye glowing red, he lifts her to the corner of his room then make bones trap her in. "Done." He notices her bag, she was still wearing it. "..... Eh, why not." He shrugs and teleports the bag off of her. It landed in front of her confinement and his eye goes back to normal. Smiling at his accomplishment, he plops on his bed and falls fast asleep.

                          ................
----------------------------------------------
Gem wakes up in a new environment, scared, she looks around. She was trapped in a cage, made of bones. "O-Oh my?! H-How did I end up here?! I-I just finished talking with Fell Sans and started walking when everything went black. O-Oh no.... I-I think I have been captured...." Terrified, she looks around more then notices her bag that was outside her confinement. "M-My bag! I could use it to get out of here!" Before she could do anything, a quiet snore ringed in her ears. Looking at the source, she saw UF Sans snoring quietly while sleeping on his bed. "H-He must of kidnapped me! It explains the bone cage and that he was the only one around." She gets on her knees and reaches for it, her hand didn't reach it. Pressing against the bones, her arm goes farther but she still doesn't quite reach it yet. "Errrrrr....!" Frustrated, she goes back in her normal position then gets on her bottom. Stretching her leg out to her bag, she tries to get it through the strap. "Come on..... Come on....." Gem tries again and succeeded to put her leg through a strap. Pulling it to her, she pulls it to the cage then uses her hands to grab it. She checks that everything is there and starts looking through it for something for her escape. Finding a mini, mobile, prototype laser, she reads the note on it.

___________________________
Dear Gem,

This is a prototype laser made and wanted to try out. I remembered your task so I put it in here. It's a prototype and if you do get the chance to use it, please write about it. I put it in here for testing but also for self defense. The directions are on the back of this note. Thank you!

Sincerely, Sci
___________________________

Smiling, she flips it over and scans it. She stuff the note in her bag and holds the laser prototype. It looked like a laser pointer and had a red button. Gem looks at UF Sans, who was still sleeping like a rock, she grips the pointer and faces it towards a bone. Pressing the button, a blue laser comes out of it and starts destroying the bone. "Yes! Oh thank you Sci! I will definitely give this a positive report about this! I'm going to use this again for sure!" The bottom part of the bone, that she pointed the laser to, was broken. Lasering the top of the bone, she kept going and glancing at Sans for precaution. Dropping to the ground, the bone was gone and there was a small opening. She couldn't go through it so she went through the same process with the one next to it and go out of the cage. Stuffing the laser in her bag, she tiptoes to the door and didn't making a sound. She opens the door silently and goes through it. Science Gem goes down the stairs in a hurry then open the door to outside. The gem steps outside and closes behind her and was face forward. "Going somewhere?"
She faces Sans, he was in front of her and crossed his arms.

"S-Sans!!" She starts backing away, he starts walking forward.

"Heh... so you remembered..." He teleports both of them in the house. "Look sweetheart...... You seem nice and mean well but..... I have to do this..... I mean, I don't have a choice so...." They were at the steps now and his eye starts flaming red as the other disappears. "If you don't corporate and get back in my room..." Two gaster blasters appear behind him and she was terrified. She fell on a step behind her and was siting on the step. She starts climbing the steps in fear as she watches Sans. "Then I'm going to have a great time, understand?" They were at the top of the stairs and he leans down to her face. "Understand?" She nods frantically and was petrified. Now they were near his room. "Good.......... Now get back in my room.... N O W! ! !" She yelps as she scrambles to her feet and runs into the his room. Gem heard evil, maniacal laughter fill the air as she  back to the wall across the door. Sans enters with his regular eyes and the gaster blasters were gone. "Good choice listening, you weren't going to like what happens next..... Now get in a corner." She scoots to the corner to the right of her, it had a window near it. "Stay there until I say you can move. If I see you again, you're going to be punished..... severely......." He leaves the room and closes the door. She obeyed and didn't leave that corner. It was official, she had been captured.