11- Taken

The winning ending is 2! So 1 was where Sci Gem was going to get attacked but Fell Pap saves her and fixes their relationship. Then a epilogue and it would have been finished but since 2 won.... Heh... This is going to be fun and longer than I expected.
=======•=======•=======•==
"Gem wait!" The scientist stops in her tracks and turns to face the sketeton. "Gem.. I-"

"SHUT UP! SHUT THE HELL UP PAPYRUS AND LEAVE ME ALONE!" Tears were running down her face as she faces him. She seemed sad, tired, emotionless, angered and wanted to be done. "I DON'T CARE FOR YOU STUPID PITY! YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT BEFORE YOU LIED TO ME, PLAYED ME AND... AND... JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" Gem runs away and keeps running without looking back. She ignored the yelling, the voices and calls for her as she reached the end of Snowdin. They tripped on a rock and fell to the ground, her glasses fell off into the snow. She sits up and moves her hands through the snow to find it. "Where is it?! Where is it?!" She couldn't exactly see well without her glasses, 4 inches was the farthest she could see.

"You mean these doll~" She notices a empty hand and a hand that has her glasses in front of her.

"Oh my?! Thank you!" She takes them and puts her glasses on as taking the hand that pulls her on her feet. The scientist looks to meet a monster that was like a humanoid raccoon. Looking around, she was surrounded by multiple monsters of different types. "Oh my god..... I think.... Oh no...."

"What's wrong Doll, why the long face~"

"O-Oh n-nothing... I-It's just t-that there's a-a lot of monsters h-here...."

"Oh well don't worry, they're my friends so they won't hurt ya~"

"O-Ok."

"Well it's very cold out here so why don't ya come inside with us~" He moves by her side and holds her waist which makes her yelp and blush.

"U-Um, I w-would love t-to but I-I need to go." Gem tries to move out of his grasp but it becomes tighter. His expression becomes dark and pulls her closer. "I don't think so Doll, you're mine and I'm going to keep you that way."

"W-What?! N-No! H-Help!" The other monsters only chuckle while she struggles as tears goes down her face.

"No one is going to save you my Doll~" He drags her somewhere, the other monsters fall and she cries for help as struggling. The raccoon monster throws her into a room and locks the door. She was frightened and tries to teleport away, it didn't work. "No no no no no no.... All I want is.... is.... All I want is you Paps... I'm sorry... I'm sorry.... I'm sorry...." She curls up into a ball and cries.

----------------------------------------------
"Where are you Gem?! Where are you?!" He was running until he heard crying and calls for help. "Gem!" He runs into the direction of the crying and yells but no one was there when he arrived. He did notice something, a piece of paper. Picking it up, he reads it and his eyes widen. It was from Gem's notebook and was a note about the environment. He races home and calls up the others, they arrive 30 minutes later. Paps explains everything and what happened, they listened and planned out a search. The underground had become very close due to the love in the air. There was even some rumors where someone was moving about in the ruins. People searched high and low for her.