10-Fixing

"Oh no... What have I done.... She was my whole world...."

----------------------------------------------

It was midnight when Gem woke up and gets from under the covers to see that it was 12:00 am. The room lights were still on so she slowly gets up then goes to the lights. She turns them off and remembers what happened, then starts crying again. She teleports to the bed and goes under all the covers. Her heart ached and wanted to be alone. She didn't want to see or hear him again. She falls asleep again while tears stained her face.

Later
-------
She wakes up and checks the time. "11:30 am, huh, I'll just stay in here since I know everything about this AU..." Gem takes a long hot shower and ponders a lot. She felt used, broken, lost and betrayed.... "I hate love and never want it ever again! Let him burn in hell for all I care, he doesn't matter anymore. All that matters is that I get out of this hellhole. At least I completed my mission and it's been about a week so 3 more weeks until I leave sadly."

To Fell Papyrus
--------------------
Panic was the only thing going through Papyrus right now as the others try to call him down. Undye and Mettaton tries to talk him down, Alphys suggested a depressant or a tranquilizer. Sans looked at her crazy and disagreed. "Sans she might be right!"

"You are not going to tranquilize my brother!"

"Well I don't see your lazy ass doing anything!"

"Oh yeah, you want me to do something then fine Miss fishface!" Sans stomps out the door and slams it shut.

"W-What?! S-Sans w-wait!!"

"Great job Undye, you just made our only hope stomp away."

"You little bra-"

"AHHHHH! IM A TERRIBLE PERSON, I DESERVE TO DIE AND EVERYTHING ELSE!"

"I still suggest a depressant or tranquilizer."

"Alphys no! Sans said -"

"And?! He's not here and Papyrus is still freaking out!"

"We still have to respect his request!"

"Fine but if it gets too out of control..." A insane grin forms on the mad scientist face as she has a syringe in her hand ready to use. ".... I'm gonna use this bad boy! Muhehehehehehehehe!"

"..... 0-0' "

":D love ya babe."

":3 love ya too my rotten fish."

1 1/2 weeks later
----------------------
They still haven't found Gem and Paps ended up locking himself up in his room. He had cried and panicked his heart out for a whole week nonstop then stopped and locked hisself from the rest. Honestly, monsters started to worry and was curious about this. Undye continued being in the royal guard and even tried to have a search party for Gem. Sans has been missing and Mettaton tried to take care of his brother. Alphys continued her work but has also been looking through the cameras throughout the underground. Even Asgore has looked into this and what's happening. One day he heard a soft knock on the door while he was laying on his bed. "Papyrus... You have a visitor."

"Go away!"

"Paps please.... Just this once... Let us in, we want to help."

"I don't need your help! I don't need anyone's help!"

"Papyrus you're just heartbroken..... And I know but you have to let us in if you want to push forward.... Please.... At least think about it..." He looks out of the window while sighing then gets up. Wrapping a blanket around him, he walks to the door and grabs the door knob. When he turned it and opened it, he met a excited but relieved robot. "You actually-"

"Shut up robo-pop, I only came out just to get this over with so I can go back to being alone. I don't want to and I'm not coming out anymore unless I'm really needed." She nods and leads him downstairs, he didn't pay attention to who was there but stared at the steps. "I present to you, your visitor, King Asgore." The skeleton's eyes widen and stands up tall.

"K-King Asgore... I-I -"

"No Papyrus, you don't have to treat me like that. I just came to talk to you about what happened to you."

"O-Oh..."

"I know exactly how you feel, heartbroken but you can't just cry and sit around about it. You can't believe that she'll just come back just like that, you have to go catch her...... Before it's too late...." This is what he needed, a pep talk and he was filled with determination.

"You're right... I cant be like my lazy ass brother Sans, I have to go out and find her myself!"

"Indeed you will." Asgore nods and leaves but with a warm, supportive and happy smile on his face.

To Sci Gem
----------------
Gem had cried for a whole week even when she tried to get over him. So many things reminded her of him but she tried to avoid them. After that week she stopped but became emotionless. She lived off her supplies and repeated the same cycle over again. Wake up, eat, shower, ponder, shower, eat, sleep and repeat. She didn't care, she just wanted to leave, complete mission and forget. On Sunday on her last week, noises were in the hallway. She had just finished taking a showers and putting her clothes on. Walking out to her bed, the door to the hallway of the inn busts open and she yelps. "Gem!" A monster runs up to her in tears and hugs her tightly. She didn't hug back and looks at the monster to see that it's a skeleton. "Gem I've been searching for you for like forever....! G-Gem?"

"....." They look up to her. "G-Gem... Are you ok?" She moves away from them, grabs her bag and leaves the room. "G-Gem?! Gem wait!" By the they got out of the room, she was already going down the steps. "She's pretty fast for a scientist." They run downstairs and she had gone out the door. "Gem wait!" The scientist stops in her tracks and.......