9-Heartbreak

When Gem woke up, Papyrus wasn't there but the door was cracked by a bit. She decided her had to go to work so she went back to sleep.

Later
--------
She wakes back up and it was 10:00 am. This time he heard sound downstairs and gets out of the bed. She looks out of the crack and sees nothing upstairs but sees things downstairs. Quickly and quietly, she sneaks to the railings and looks down. She saw Papyrus and Undye siting on the couch. They were chatting about things, she listens closer to understand what they're saying. "So Papyrus, how did you fall for Gem?"

"Well me and Sans made a bet where if he could capture a monster, I would take back what I said and do whatever he want for a day. So a day later, he showed me Gem and we kinda started to hangout."

"What do you mean? I know there has to be more to that story than that. What did you call Sans? What were your first thoughts on Gem? Come on man, give me the goods."

"Well 1, I called him a waste of dust. 2, I was intrigued with her and wanted to be "in touch" with her but I couldn't image that I woul-"

"You nasty skeleton! You are like the best Pap, you were just going to get close with her not like love her and junk!" The fish punches his arm playfully and had a wide sly smile. On the other hand, the skeleton was blushing but huffs.

"No! I want gonna do that...! Exactly...."

"Wow so you admit it!"

"Sadly yes but-" Tears poured out of the scientist face as she turns then runs and grabs her bag.

"That bastard! I-I can't believe it! Why did I ever thing t-that?! Underfell is a horrible AU where everyone is a true monster straight to the core!" She wipe her tears and teleports to her hotel room, but when teleporting, Gem thought she saw Papyrus with Undye and then yelling her name. She fell on the hotel bed and takes the bag off then cries. She snuggles under all the sheets and whatever else she could find then cried. Pouring out all her tears where her poor heart had been broken. She teleports the bag to her bag hugs it as tight as she could, her mind was gone as her heart was shattered.

----------------------------------------------
"Sadly yes but-" Papyrus had been interrupted by a noise upstairs and they look at each other. The two walks up the stairs and into his room to see Gem teleporting away. "Gem!"

"Gem wait!" But they were too late, she was gone in a blink in a eye.

"Huh?! What the...?" The fish looks down to see a clear small liquid on the floor. There was a trail where she was to the railing downstairs. The skeleton knees down and looks at it then Undye had a realization. "Wait a second... Paps... I think these are tears... I think these are Gem's tears..." His eyes widen and looks up to his friend. "What?!"

"Papyrus I think... She heard us..."

"Oh no... What have I done.... She was my whole world...."