Chapter 24

Becky You Dumb-Fuck

(Ok, so this chapter covers John doing physical therapy, which I know nothing about and have no experience in besides googling it, so I'm sorry if I get anything wrong/offend someone in any way)

(Also, I just read some of my old chapters and fanfics and they're literally so cringey I didn't edit them at all why did u guys even read them omg)

Alex's POV

"Alright, so, I'm gonna explain some things to you, and then your friends are gonna be let in." Said the young nurse, and she smiled, and picked up a clipboard.

"Keep in mind that these are what is most likely to happen, but recovery times and the hospital's schedule may differs, so please keep an open mind. We're going to transport John to a hospital in New York this week, and he'll have to stay there for about a week, then he'll get to go home. You're going to have to be in a wheelchair for about two-three months, then walk with crutches for a month after that. However, you're going to have to have at least weekly physical therapy for four months, and at least biweekly physical therapy appointments for two months after that, and you're going to gave to have a brace-type thing on your back for two months." She said, and put the clipboard down.

"I know it all seems like a long process, but the more physical therapy you have, the quicker you will go. It's a different process for every patient. We'll notify you on the details later today. Do you have any questions?"

"Uh, yeah... How long was I asleep?" John asked. Oh, yeah. I probably should've told him.

"Oh. Well, according to your record, about six days. Any other questions?" She asked, and he shook his head.

"Alright. Please press the buzzer if you need anything!" She said, and walked out.

Philip started to climb onto John.

"Philip! Stop! You're gonna hurt him!" I said, grabbed him, and pulled him off of John.

"Alex, he's fine! I told you I'm on a shit ton of painkillers." He said and laughed.

Philip looked at me, and his lip quivered. He started to cry.

"PAPA YELL!" He screamed, and cried louder.

"I'm sorry! I'm not mad!" I said, but Philip was picked up by John, and Philip stuck his tongue out at me.

"JOHN!" Peggy yelled, and ran in, followed by the rest of the meme team.

"Oh my god you're awake!" Yelled Herc, and they all hugged him.

"Guys be careful! Don't crush him!" I yelled.

John looked at me sadly. "I told you, I'm fine. The only person who could crush me is Herc, but he could do that even if I wasn't in the hospital." He said, and Herc laughed.

After an hour of talking, a nurse walked in.

"Okay, I'm sorry but visiting hours are over. Your friend may have already explained this, but he'll be in New York in a week, and then a week after that he can leave the hospital."

"Guys, I really think you should all probably go home to your apartments and shit. You've been in Assholeville for almost a week. I'm glad I was asleep for all of it." Said John.

"I guess we can, if it makes you feel better." Sighed Herc. "You'll be back in a week right?"

John smiled. "Right."

Everyone grabbed their coats and were about to leave, then John screamed.

"FUCK!"

"What's wrong?" I asked with wide eyes.