Chapter 37

Why Is Everyone Having Kids Now

(So guys I'm thinking I'll wrap this book up at like Chapter 40-45ish and then make a oneshot book in the same universe bc honestly we're like as far as I can go with this story with it still being in chronological order and not super boring lol)

(also sorry this is a lil short because im lazy lol)

Lafayette's POV

So, over the course of a couple months we had been matched with a child, and he was moving in shortly. He was also black and French, therefore also awesome.

His name was Georges, which was double-awesome because he has almost the same name as the best person in the world, including myself (George Washington), and he was six, so Philip would have someone to play with that Alex doesn't hate. Hopefully.

Lafgayette: So today Georges has brought his stuff to move in.

anDPEGGY: Omg I still can't believe my friend has a kid

married bi™️: ?

married gay™️: we literally have two

anDPEGGY: eh

HORSE FUCKER: But ANYWAY I'm so nervous oh ma goid

CinnamonRoll: It'll be fine! You've already met him, and you said it went great.

SinnamonRoll: And if he hates you he has 3 awesome and beautiful aunts to live with instead

CinnamonRoll: ANGIE

Lafgayette: So ANYWAY we're going to spend the whole day and tomorrow moving him in and getting situated because apparently he has an exuberant amount of things

HORSE FUCKER: just like his dad

Lafgayette: 🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾

Lafgayette: ANYWAY... we'll get him settled for like three days then introduce him to you guys and Washing Dad and Mama Martha

married bi™️: YAY Philip is super excited and his sister probably would be too if she knew what was happening lol

Lafgayette: YAY!

Alex's POV

"Alright, so remember what we talked about?" I asked Philip in the hallway outside Herc and Laf's penthouse.

"Yep! Uncle Laf and Uncle Herc adopted a kid, like you did with me! So I have a new friend now, but he might be a little shy or scared so I shouldn't be super loud or try to play with him if he doesn't want to. Oh, and he's French!" Philip said quickly, and John laughed.

"Exactly. Now let's go see him!" John said excitedly, then knocked on the door.

They were fully expecting to see Laf, or Herc, or even one of the Schuylers, but definitely not this kid.

He had his frizzy afro in a ponytail, and was tall and skinny. He looked about Philip's age, but was a solid half a foot taller. He was wearing a shirt with Britney Spears on it, Jorts™️, and seemed to be wearing black nail polish. He was also holding a chicken nugget.

"Hi! My name's Georges. Cute baby!" he said, pointing at Angelica reaching up to give me and John a high five. John and I gave eachother A Look™️. He had an accent even stronger than Laf's in college.