Chapter 26

Wedding Bells

(So to anybody that actually gives a shit lol: ((don't feel guilty for not reading this)) but I think that what I'm gonna do with this series is end it when Philip is around 6-ish, and then just have a chronological-ish oneshot book about the rest of their lives and Philip being a teenager and shit, then I'll also start writing Baby Girl and the Hamilton Heathers thing again. That cool with you guys?)

(Also kinda nsfw lol)

Lafayette's POV

"So... the reason I called you over today is because Herc and I have a very important announcement the two of us..." I said, and played with my sleeve on Hercules's hoodie.

"I thought you made us come here because you had pizza." Said Angie.

"Wait, you told me you found an injured turtle!"

"You told me that you were in a Twitter argument and needed to talk shit!" Yelled Alex.

"Shh!" Yelled Herc.

"Well anyway... Herc and I have decided on our wedding date." He said, and everyone semi-enthusiastically cheered.

"This is great! And by time you'll have it I'll have everything set up, and John will probably be able to walk since he just got out of his wheelchair, and-"

"It's in a week." I said, and everyone just stared at us.

"Wait... what? Why?"

"Well, we've wanted to have our wedding for a while now, and Herc's mom is flying in, so we figured it would be good timing, since she literally only agrees to fly once a year and Herc always has work stuff, so it's perfect timing."

"Well... let's do it! Y'all can leave, we're just gonna talk about boring shit." Alex said to the rest of the group.

"Hey!" Yelled Herc.

"Shut up, you know it's true."

"Yeah." I said, and everyone else left.

Alex's POV

[Private Chat]

married gay™: baby.

married bi™: Yeah??

married gay™: do you really think this is a good idea?

married bi™: Well no, it seems kinda weird to get married in 7 days because there might not be a lot of people who can make it.

married gay™: You know that's not what I meant. :(

married gay™: Alex, you're just so happy right now and stress-free. You're also just on new medication. Do you really think it's a good idea to do a stressful project on literally the most important day of our friends lives in one week? I don't want you to get hurt baby girl.

married bi™: I'll be fine. It'll be fun. I'm just helping out a friend.

married gay™: Alex...