Chapter 31

Pee Privilege

(Sorry for not updating much, but ive been writing a lot more in advance so prepare for lots of updates lol)

(Also big time skip sorry guys lol)

John's POV

"Babe, you cannot carry the crib up the steps by yourself. Let me help you."

"No! It's fine, just bring in the boxes."

"Babe, just let me help. Moving in is hard enough without you being a stubborn ass."

We had just submitted our adoption application, and if that wasn't stressful enough, we had an almost three year old running around and a house to move into.

"PAPA! THE TOILET TALKS!"

Philip was also going through his 'getting into everything' and 'thinking everything is his best friend and can talk phase'.

"Thats nice, honey. Maybe you can learn to use it!" I said, and started to pick up the crib.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!" He screamed, and ran out of the bathroom.

We're still woking on the whole 'potty training' thing.

"Where do you want Ankle and Margarita's tank?" asked Peggy.

"Just put it in the living room on the shelf."

Thank god our friends are helping us move in.

"Okay, babe, you literally cannot move the entire couch by yourself." I sighed.

"Yes I can! I have a lot of upper body strength, I'll have you know." Alex yelled, then kicked the couch.

"Okay, we just got that, you cannot be fighting it already."

Angelica picked Alex up and put him on Laf's back.

"PUT ME DOWN!"

"Mon ami, you're like 2 pounds soaking wet."

"I said put me down! I'm not a child!"

Angie then effortlessly picked up the couch and moved it inside.

Alex groaned. "I could do it by myself! I'm an independent man who doesn't need anyone to help me."

"Sure. Keep telling yourself that."

Laf's POV

"You know what I just realized?" Alex asked.

"That you're out of wine?" Eliza and I asked at the same time.

"No- wait- that was supposed to be a housewarming present assho- Whatever. I just realized Philip would be going to preschool soon."

We all looked at the child on the floor, shoving a crayon up his nose.

"Oh wow. I guess our lil Pip will soon be thrusted into the cold reality of America's public education system."

"Wait. We're not sending him to public school, right?" asked Alex.

We all groaned.