Chapter One - My Savior

Hey Followers,

So I'm starting my Fan Fiction. 

I've never written one before so don't hate on me ;) 

BTW this fan fiction is set after Hybern when Feyre is at the Spring Court and Rhysand is at Velaris.

Enjoy :D

|--------------------|

-----Feyre-----

I walked through the halls of the Spring Court, remembering the last time I was here. I shuddered at the thought.

Tamlin saw the movement and reached for my hand. I had to play along so I turned to him giving a small smile and put my hand in his. 

I saw Lucien eyeing me. I smirked at him and kept walking, dropping Tamlin's hand in the process.

"How about a little something to eat?" Tamlin asked.

I replied, "That sounds wonderful", and smiled unwillingly.

We walked until we reached the dining room with me at one end of the table and Tamlin at the other. He waved his hand and a large selection of fruit, pastries and tea appeared. I chose a croissant, some fruit and a cup of tea. I added a dash of milk to my tea as I asked Tamlin, "What will be happening now, with Hybern and the wall?" 

"Before we meet with the king, we must obliterate the main threat to the operation." He replied with a bland expression.

"What threat?" I asked, even though I suspected the answer.

"The Court of Nightmares"

-----Rhysand-----

I felt a flash of anger, despair and surprise run down our bond. I instantly reached out to Feyre and said, "Are you ok?"

I. Am. Going. To. Kill. Him.

Feyre darling...what happened?

He's going to destroy the Night Court.

He'll have to be able to get past me first. Just take a deep breath and control yourself, don't let it show. 

She stayed silent for a few seconds and when she replied she sounded a lot clamer.

I'm OK now. I love you Rhys

I love you too

Mor walked in and said only two words, "Cassian's awake"

I was instantly up and walking to Cassian's Rooms. 

When we got to the door we were joined by Amren and Azriel and we all walked in together. His eyes instantly locked onto us and softened. Mor walked up to him and slowly touched his hand. He flinched and pulled his hand back. He was still in shock.

The healers cautiously walked into the room. They lit some candles and then I saw his wings.

All that was left was  pieces of membrane and skin. It was horrifying and it must hurt. Azriel just stared at his brothers wings. Horror written all over his face. A tear slipped down Cassian's face when he looked to Azriel. I felt so bad for him. 

The healers asked us to step out of the room. When we did I saw them lay Cassian so his wings were facing up. The brought over a towel which had a liquid substance on it. Amren shut the door just as the screaming started.

-----Azriel-----

His wings.

He sacrificed his precious wings for me. It's all my fault.