Chapter Two - The Trick

Hey Followers, 

Sorry I haven't updated my story in a while.

This chapter continues from the last one (Chapter One - My Savior) so if you haven't read it I suggest you do but no pressure ;)

Anyways I had NO idea what to do for this chapter so don't hate on me :)

-----Feyre-----

Rhysand walked me back to our chambers where he led me to the bedroom. He handed me some Night Court attire and I went into the bathroom to change. 

He hadn't said anything to me. Or to anyone.

I slowly changed and when I picked up the Spring Court dress it hit me.

My blood was all over it.

-----Rhysand-----

It took all of my willpower not to winnow into the Spring Court and pummel Jurian for holding a blade to my mates throat. 

I shouldn't have hesitated.

I should have gone straight for him. Not waited on the roof making a plan.

But her blood.

The scent was not as clear as before but it still lingered. It still haunted my dreams of Under the Mountain.

I laid down on the bed, preparing for sleep when I heard Feyre ask, "Should I burn these?"

"Yes", I replied in a hoarse whisper. I cleared my throat and said it again more clearly. 

I turned just as a flash of light and heat came from Feyre. When it went away there was not a trace of the Spring Court clothes. 

Feyre walked over and laid down next to me. I reached for her hand, to find her reaching for mine. 

Our hands joined and we fell into a light rest, our hands joined, uniting us.

|---------------|

I felt Feyre jerk awake and run to the bathroom. I followed her.

I walked in to find her leaning over the toilet vomiting. 

I reached out and pulled her hair back. She vomited again. I soothingly rubbed her back. 

We stayed like that for a while after I realized that she had stopped spewing up her guts. 

"Are you OK now?" I asked. She nodded.

I helped her to her feet. She lent her head against my shoulder as we walked back into the bedroom. We laid down side by side.

Feyre shifted so her head was on my shoulder. She started to drift into sleep. 

|---------------|

I stayed awake and watched her as the sun rose, turning her hair a light golden color.

 She was beautiful.

-----Feyre-----

I woke to see Rhys with a small smile on his face. I smiled back.

"What's the time?" I asked quietly.

He glanced at the clock on the mantel and answered, "Six o'clock".

How long had I been sleeping for? Or how long had Rhys been watching me sleep?

I chuckled at the thought.