Chapter Five - Trust Me (Part One)

Hey Followers,

So as per usual I have four other chapters (Chapter One - My Savoir, Chapter Two - The Trick, Chapter Three - Masquerade Ball, Chapter Four - Locked Away).

If you haven't read these my suggestion is that you do but no pressure :)  

This chapter is two days after Feyre's capture.

Just a recap. Tamlin took Feyre and locked her in a dungeon cell. 

Lucien is at the Night Court getting questioned by Azriel and Cassian. 

Rhys is looking for Feyre. 

Looking for his mate.

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

-----Feyre-----

Drip, Drip, Drip.

I listened to the water at the corner of my dungeon cell. I have been here for what seems like days. I have talked to no one. Well there's no one to talk to.

I knew that Rhys would be looking for me. He had to be.

I heard footsteps and I didn't even hope that it could be Rhys. I had no hope left.

"Well, well, well. Look who we have here".

I halfheartedly growled at Ianthe. I could't get Rhys' memory out of my head. When she seduced him. 

"It's such a shame that poor Rhys", she purred his name like that were the most intimate of friends,"couldn't be here to save you. Come to think of it, I haven't seen him in a while. Maybe I'll pay him a little...visit".

I snarled at her. At the thought of her doing something to my mate. 

I heard another pair of footsteps and braced myself. Tamlin walked into my cell and gave me a wicked grin. He looked to Ianthe and said,"Get out". 

She tried to protest but she eyed Tamlin's claws sliding out of his knuckles and hurried off.

Tamlin gave me a seductive grin and in return I stuck my tongue out at him. He snarled and pulled out a knife from his belt. 

He slowly brought the knife to my hand and I started to thrash in my chains. 

He stopped and put the knife back in his belt. 

I sighed with relief just as I felt my finger break. I screamed in agony as he kept breaking my fingers, one by one.

-----Rhysand-----

I felt an astronomical amount of pain down the mating bond. 

Feyre?

No response.

I was instantly worried. 

I asked Mor to winnow me to the Spring Court because I couldn't concentrate long enough to do so.

When we got there I heard distant screaming. It was Feyre's scream.

I unleashed my magic, tearing down the manor. But Feyre was below.

I ran to the iron door and slammed my shoulder into it. 

It unhinged and flew down the staircase extinguishing all of the torches in the progress. 

Mor and I followed the horror filled screams. They were getting louder.

When we were nearing her cell I realized why Feyre was screaming. He was breaking her bones. 

I roared and I know they heard me because in the dark I heard a sob. Feyre whispered my name like she was dreaming. 

-----Feyre-----

I heard a deafening roar and I knew my mate was near. Tamlin knew this too.

He paused his bone breaking, leaving me sobbing and in deep pain, and slowly walked to my cell door. It was his last mistake.

When he reached the doorknob Rhys slammed into the door causing it to collide with Tamlin's face. Rhys walked through the now ruined door frame and came running to me. I winced as he took my hands in his. Mor came through the door frame. She walked over to Tamlin and winnowed away.

Rhys pulled me into a hug but in the process pushed my ruined hands. I cried out in pain and as I did Rhys gave me an apologetic look. He carefully took me in his arms and winnowed us home, to the Night Court.

|-----To Be Continued-----|

Hey Followers,

So so so sorry about the To Be Continued but I have so so so much work to do today that it isn't funny. Anyways I hoped you like the happy ending of Part One!

I don't really have much more to say...

Till next time.

-Caitlyn ;0;

And for our daily program of Cute Little Baby Bats...

(This is my own)

Rhys: *Shows up on Feyre's doorstep to declare his love for her*

Feyre: I want nothing to do with you Rhysand.

Rhys: 

Feyre: <sigh> Fine

Feyre: <sigh> Fine.