PEOPLE PISS ME OFF

So I was casually reading some fanfiction when the author put this at the end of their story...

"Make sure you vote"

Bitch we aren't obliged to vote.

FYI I'm not saying that you can't suggest to people that they should vote but telling them straight up is not okay.

People read your stories for enjoyment and if they specifically enjoyed a chapter then they may press the vote button to encourage the author to write another one (which I am doing currently XD).

I myself am 100% happy with people just commenting and reading my books.

Voting is a choice not an obligation.

*Rant Over*

On another note before you go commenting saying I don't update anymore I have multiple reasons.

1) I have just started up school and I am already under so much pressure and I also have a heap of homework and studying to do.

2) My friend has been going through some tough times and she has needed support.

3) I've lost my inspiration due to a loss of one of my greatest friendships

So if that isnt enough for you then I don't have much else of offer 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

I am currently working on another spinoff series to tide us over until A Court Of Frost And Starlight which I need some ideas for so COMMENT SOME PLEASE I'M DESPERATE!!

*clears throat*

Also have you seen the cover???

It's pretty...

Anyways that's it for today...

Stay Cool

_LiveForTheNight_

And something I haven't done in a while...

A Court of Throne of Glass (Still need a new name)