I'm not always late...

Just before I start this chapter I would like to thank my big sister so much. She has been there the past week when I was at the hospital. You do so much for my so I would like to dedicate this story to you. If you hadn't of been at the hospital with me I wouldn't be writing this right now. All the thanks in the world couldn't thank you for what you do for me. So it may never be enough but thank you so much.

P.S I tried to dedicate this story to Veronica but another user with that name showed up. So sorry for any confusion caused on your behalf...

Hey Followers,

So Part Two of Chapter Five - Trust Me is taking me FOREVER to write. But I promise it will be a looooooooooong chapter.

So the reason I'm updating is because if you haven't noticed I have changed the title of this story to...Wait for It...

A Court of Rhys and Feyre!!!

Please let me know what you think of this new title.

Also I have changed Cute Little Baby Bats. This will now be a place where I do a daily image of ACOTAR or ToG or both. The new name is...Wait for It...

A Court of Throne of Glass!!!

I sort of merged the two titles so let me know what you think.

Anyways, Till next time.

-Caitlyn -_-

And for our first daily program of A Court of Throne of Glass...