First

NAYEON'S POV

"Unnie!" Ugh why waking me up so early?

"Unnie wake up! JYP-nim called!"

When I heard 'JYP-nim' I immediately shotted up my bed, we all know how jyp-nim get's mad, and I will tell you it's very dangerous, yes dangerous.

"Sana-ahh when did JYP-nim called?"

"Uhm about 1 hour ago?"

"1 hour ago!?" Oh gosh! JYP-nim is going to kill me.

"Yeah unnie, but he said that you can go on 11:00 AM."

"Yahh! You scared me!" Yes I really was scared, thank goodness it's only 7:45 AM.

"Unnie I'm sorry."

"Nah it's okay."

I started to do my morning rituals like, shower and do some skin care stuff, they're too many to list down honestly. I went to the dining room and to my surprise Jungyeon is cooking, we all know everything she cooks burns.

"Jungyeon! The pan is burnt!"

"Huh?...WHAT!?"

"Do you want to burn our dorm?" I said walking over to the stove and turning it off. "How many times have I told you to always cook at low heat?" I said.

"Erm about a hundred times this month?"

"I think it's more than that."

"Uwahh sorry!"

I changed the pan to a new one while I let Jungyeon make the pancake batter, after cooking I went to our room and changed into more casual clothes.

*JYPE BUILDING*

When I arrived at the building I went directly to JYP-nim's office.

"Finally Nayeon-ahh you're here!" Greeted JYP-nim and some staff greeted me too and...Big Hit Entertainment's Manager?

"Annyeonghaseyo!" I said and smiled to everyone in the office.

"If you're wondering why I called you here is because I want you to promote your own group and the group you're collabing with." JYP-nim started. "I'm pretty sure you're familiar with 'We Got Married'?" Big Hit's Manager continued.

"Ahh Yes." I said, oh gosh are they putting me on that virtual reality show?

"Well I guess this would be easy for you." JYP-nim said.

"JYP-nim can you explain it completely on what I need to do?"

"So basically we're partnering you up with someone and we're not going to say who because you'll be meeting up tomorrow, you two will be on the virtual reality show 'We Got Married' and you will be on it for 1 year, your members picked you to be the represtentative because they know that you can handle it very well since leader Jihyo said that you're very 'wife-material', so I guess it's clear for you now."

I was shocked by what JYP-nim said, all my life I've never experienced being with a boy I don't know, but if I don't agree with this I would loose my profession and the people around me like my member's and co-workers, I also don't wanna put my girls down because I know that they know what's good for me.