Second

JUNGKOOK'S POV

[❗️THIS WAS THE DAY BEFORE THEY CALLED NAYEON❗️]

I was in the middle of showering when my phone rang, I turned off the shower the dried myself with a towel and went to check who was calling, when I saw the contact name I immediately answered, it was our manager.

"Annyeonghaseyo manager-nim."

"Ah finally you answered! I was wondering if you could come at 10:00 and catch up with me today."

"Ah nei I'm free today manager, where should we meet?"

"Come to JYP building, you have something big to do young man."

"I don't remember having plans with Yugyeom?"

"It's different, Yugyeom is not part of it."

"Ah okay I'll just meet you there manager, annyeong."

I ended the call and went back to shower, I also did my morning rituals. I went to the kitchen and as usual I see Jin Hyung cooking for our breakfast, while Namjoon Hyung is...well, cutting onions.

We all know cutting onions is what Hyung doesn't like, I'm not surprised that he's helping Jin Hyung a.k.a Umma, we often tease Namjoon and Jin Hyung as couples since it's a big hit on the internet, Namjoon Appa and Jin Umma ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ.

When I arrived at JYPE Building I went directly to JYP-nim's office, he knew who I was, actually I'm the only one he knows personally on BTS because I always come to pick up Yugyeom for bowling.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Manager and JYP-nim."

"Annyeonghaseyo, If you're wondering why I called you to come here is because you need to do something to promote your group." Manager-nim started. "Are you familiar with We Got Married?" JYP-nim asked.

"Nei, actually I'm friends with Sungjae, he was casted on WGM before."

"That is great! So do you have any experiences on dating?"

"Aniyo, I haven't dated someone before, or even puppy love."

"Well...that's why we're casting you on We Got Married!" Manager-nim butted in our conversation.

"Ahh I'm not really sure if it'll work, I'm not husband-material."

"Don't worry! you'll be working with a very wife-material woman, I'm sure you'll love her!"

"Nei, as long as I'm comfortable with her and as long as she can take care of me well!" I said, I'm okay with this project! This would be fun, me having a girl faster than my Hyungs!

"We are done! All you have to do is sign this contract." JYP-nim said and I signed where he said I should.

"Kamsahamnida, I'll get going now, annyeong!" I said and bowed.

"Annyeong!"

*BTS DORM*

When I entered the dorm the Hyung asked me a ton of questions! And they knew it already! They didn't even tell me! I sound mad right now because I am! Just kidding I love my Hyung's, ew so gay.

"So Kookie who is your partner for WGM?" Jimin Hyung asked.

"Honestly Hyung I don't know, but who cares! I'm getting a girl faster than my Hyung's!" I said sounding so evil, you should've seen Jimin Hyung's face! It was so priceless!

"Wow Kookie you're so easy to get." V Hyung said, I guess he overheard our conversation and decided to butted in.

"Well Hyung you have to be easy to get to get all the ladies attention, am I right?"

"Well no you shouldn't cheat on someone." Jin Hyung said, well I guess he overheard too, actually I guess everyone overheard it because Namjoon, Suga, and Jhope Hyung also went to where we are placed, which is the kitchen counter.

"I'd feel handsome when I have all the girls!"

"Don't worry Kookie I'm here." Jimin Hyung said.

"You can't even reach me!"

"Kookie, I'm not short!"

"Oh man just keep on dreaming."

"I was born in Busan first!"

"Fine!" I give up, everyone knows I'm already the loser when Jimin Hyung says those lines, oh well at least I was born in Busan, just not the first one tho. Me and my Hyung's slept early Today because tomorrow because we have to shoot some photo's for our  'Blood Sweat & Tears' Title track for our album called 'WINGS'.

*THE NEXT MORNING*

Me and my Hyung's woke up at exactly 4:00 AM, when we have photoshoots regularly we wake up at exactly 3:00 AM but since I have to meet my 'wife' tomorrow us BTS are changing our schedule I'm not going with them on little events but I will join them on big events, and we are doing that for one year.

When we arrived at the studio staff did our make up, we also changed into clothes, I did many posts, but sometimes behind the camera is hard, you have to act, most of the times when the director of the shoot is not our regular director they scold us, when we have a really sad shoot like when we shooted our 'I NEED YOU' MV they said really bad things so make us upset, especially Jin Hyung and V Hyung's parts.

Surprisingly, we finished the shoot at 3:00 PM so we did our pack up early and I have enough time to pack my things tomorrow, I'm moving into the house with my 'wife' tomorrow.

We all went inside our service car, there's 2 of them and in one car all the older Hyung's stay there and in the other car it's just Jimin Hyung, V Hyung, and me.

"Are you excited for tomorrow Kookie?" V Hyung said out if blue.

"To be honest? I'm actually nervous."

"Why would you be nervous?"

"Because what if she won't like me, we're living together for a year you know."

"Well you have charms Kookie so you don't have to be worried to much."

"Well I hope so." I said and smiled to V Hyung, while you ask where's Jimin Hyung, he's actually sleeping, oh this sleepy head Hyung.

When we arrived at the dorm I went straightly to me and ,V Hyung's room, I packed a lot of stuff specially skin care product.

After packing I placed my luggage beside the door so in the morning I can just grab it hassle free.

"Wow you're such a grown up." My heart skipped as if it was about to jump off my chest, I looked up to see who it was and it was all my Hyung's who was spitted by our door "Suga Hyung you scared me!" I said resting my palm on my chest "Tss." He replied and went directly to bed to probably sleep.

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" Namjoon Hyung asked and right now I'm being serious, am I really ready?

—————
A/N: Cliff hanger, ahoho sorry if this was a short chapter I'll extend on the nest one lol.