Third

NAYEON'S POV

Finally! After 3 hours of getting ready I'm finally done, right now I'm at our living room double checking my things, and my girls are helping me too.

"Unnie I'm gonna miss you!"

"Tzuyu-ah we can still see each other you know, I'll make time for you!"

"Unnie how about us!?"

"Moguri of course I'll make time for all of you!" I chuckled.

"Unnie who do you think your partner will be?"

"Hmm I hope it's just from our JYP family, you all know I secretly like Jinyoung from GOT7 right?"

"Yes Unnie! I ship both of you!"

"Really Sana?"

"Yes!" They all said in chorus.

"Well I still have this feeling that it's not gonna be from our company tho, remember when the BigHit Manager offered me to be featured in the 'Boy In Luv' MV?"

"Yes!"

"Well he was there on the meeting with JYP-nim."

"Wah Jinja!?"

*beep* *beep*

"Yes, Really but I have to go the service car is here, see you soon!" We all walked outside our dorm and the driver opened the door for me and the body guard placed my luggage onto the trunk.

"Annyeong Unnie!" They all said and waved goodbye at me.

"Annyeong!" I said and waved back.

When I went inside the car I was so shocked, three cameras with a WGM sticker was pointing at me.

"Annyeong." I greeted.

"Annyeong, I'm the Director but you can call me Mr. Yeo...oh and by the way you're on in 30 minutes better get your make up done by the make up artist."

The make up artist went beside me and started doing my make up professionally, after 20 minutes my make up was done, the make up artist move to the back and this lady went beside me.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm a—"

*car engine breaks down*

"Oh my—"

"And start." Mr. Yeo said, the lady beside me gave me this envelope with a WGM sticker in front. "This is your Mission Card, good luck!" a
she said then smiled, err I still don't know her name tho, I opened the envelope and read the letter that was inside it.

Annyeonghaseyo! Im Nayeon! Finally you have receive your first ever mission card! As you have notice right now your car has broken down and all I want you to do is find a car so they can drop you at JYPE Building and you'll meet your husband there!

Sincerly, We Got Married.

"But how about my luggage?"

"We will bring it to the apartment you're gonna live in."

"Oh Kamsahamnida."