Ninth

It took a couple minutes for Nayeon to recover from what the director said, that this was all, purely acting and nothing else but acting.

"Let's go?" Jungkook awkwardly asked Nayeon.

"Yeah, I guess." She pressed her lips together and walked out the van, Jungkook offered his hands but she didn't bother on taking it.

There's no cameras or media around anyways, so why bother?

When they went down, cameras started rolling, they first did some rituals as a 'couple' like planning the things they're doing in Hongdae.

"Where do you want to go first?" Jungkook held her hand, she was gonna refuse is but there are cameras around so she just let Jungkook hold her.

"We can...go shop? I don't really know."

"We can buy some matching accessories!" Jungkook cheered.

Wow, he must be used in acting, he's very good at this. Nayeon thought.

"Sur--" Before Nayeon could respond, Jungkook pulled her into a store.

It was a cute store, very aesthetic and all, it was simple and quiet too.

"Annyeonghaseyo." They both greeted the cashier of the store.

Jungkook manage to pull her in ballcap aisle, where tons of hats was hanged, but one hat caught her attention. It was a blue and pink hat that's hanging beside together, it had the same design, it was a girl and boy chibis shooting red arrows at eachother.

"I want that." Nayeon pointed at the hat she liked.

"Sure!" Jungkook grabbed the hanging hats and raised it so a sales lady will come to them. "We'll take this please!" 

The cashier gave us the hats after she scanned it. "That would be fourteen thousand won."

Nayeon fished her purse to pay for the hats, though Jungkook felt slightly offended by her act.

"Yah! I don't let a woman pay, stop stepping on my ego." Jungkook pouted as he hand the black card to the woman.

Nayeon smiled a bit. "Sorry, I chose the design so I thought I'll be the one to pay."

Jungkook placed both his palms on his chest. "Yah! Stop it! You're hurting my heart!"

Nayeon chuckled and wore the hat they bought while they were still inside the store.

"Do I affect The Jung Jungkook?" Nayeon winked and went out the store, leaving Jungkook clueless.

Nayeon patiently waited for Jungkook outside the store, She was about to go back in to call him but He already went out, He was wearing the couple hat with Nayeon.

"Don't shock my heart like that, I might have cardiac arrest because of you." Jungkook cooly said as he laced his fingers with Nayeon's.

"L-let's just go." Nayeon pulled Jungkook away from the store and started walking to God-knows-where.

Nayeon and Jungkook were walking around the city like it was their own, of course they couldn't ignore some few fans that's following them throughout, which is really creepy.

Nayeon and Jungkook was about to enter a cafè when a girl screamed.

"Yah! You're Nayeon from Twice! You don't deserve my oppa! He's mine! mine! mine!" The girl which claimed to be a fan, or more like a saesang, pulled Nayeon in the hair without the staff noticing.

"Stop!" Nayeon pleased.

"You slut! Whore!" The saesang slammed her in the cement street.

Nayeon's tears fell, she asked herself, Why? Juust because, she's with Jungkook?

"Please stop!" Jungkook grabbed the fans shoulder making the fan shocked, He grabbed her and placed her out the way.

There, Jungkook saw Nayeon, sitting on the street, with a messy hair, tears falling down her cheeks, looking down, has a lot of bruises and cuts on her arms and legs, she also got a scratch on her face and her lips bled.

"N-nayeon-ah..." Jungkook panicked as he kneeled down to be leveled with Nayeon.

Nayeon didn't notice Jungkook, her mind went blank, and she didn't know what to do. The pain from the bruises and cuts she had were all numb, she didn't felt a single sting from her cuts.

"Filming is not our top priority! Someone call 911!"

Nayeon heard a staff shout before everything went black.

***

Update! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10K READDDDDDDS! KAMSA KAMSA KAMSAAAAAA! Sorry for this very sad and boring chapter, I really had to squeeze the last juices out and I've decided to add this 'saesang' encounter to switch some things up! Please correct me if there's some mispelled words and poorly grammatical errors!

Like, Vote, Comment, and Share!
No Hate, Just Love!