Eighth

ATTENTION!!!! From now on I will take all this fanfic into a THIRD PERSONS POV, but don't worry you'll still get some POV's of other characters but from now on it'll mostly be third person's. Okay thats all LMAO.

***

"Nayeon are you ready?" Jungkook peeked at the door frame.

He saw Nayeon fixing her outfit. She's wearing a blue off shoulder blouse and it's tucked-in in a white denim skirt, and some two inches chucked heels.

"I'm just gonna do my make up." Nayeon smiled.

Jungkook messed his hair in frustration.

"Oh Girls!"

"You wear make up too! I'll just do my brows and put on some liptint." Nayeon chuckled.

"Fine! Be out in five." Jungkook was about to close the door.

"Make it ten." Nayeon glanced at Jungkook while fixing her brows.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and closed the door. "Fine."

When Nayeon was done doing her make up she went outside with jungkook sleeping on the sofa.

"Yah! Let's go!"

Jungkook GRACEFULLY opened his eyes and quickly shot up his seat.

"I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm not sleeping!"

Nayeon chuckled and raised both her arms up. "I didn't say anything."

Nayeon took steps to get close to Nayeon, he wrapped his arms up from her back and placed his face on her shoulder. Nayeon froze from the sudden contact.

"Mmm...You smell good." Jungkook sniffed on her neck making the hairs on the back of her neck stand.

"Jungkook...t-they're camera's around!" She whispered.

"So?" He chuckled. "It's their job to film us!"

Nayeon turned around Jungkook, and he held Nayeon's hands.

"God...I think I'm in love." Jungkook stated making Nayeon blush.

She playfully smack his arm. "Stop."

"I'm serious." He chuckled and He faced to the camera's. "Did you all hear that? I'm in love!" He sang making Nayeon blush more than she could imagine.

She buried her head on his chest. "What are you doing?"

"For the sake of our career, don't worry, you're not my type." Jungkook whispered on her ear that made her heart sink at the pit of her stomach.

Right, this is all for the sake of our career. Nayeon though to herself.

"Let's go?" Jungkook asked and she just nodded and pressed her lips together as a yes.

When they were in the car, the cameras were off, meaing they don't need to act. She thinks that Jungkook is only doing these sweet gestures because of the show.

Jungkook and her sat beside eachother, but there's a huge gap between them. Jungkook was looking outside from the window and she's doing the same at the other side.

"So...your group is at sake?" She broke the silence between them.

Jungkook glanced at her but She didn't take her eyes off the window.

"Yeah, we recently don't have a comeback so that's why we entered a lot of variety shows to promote." He said, seriously. "How about yours?"

"Same with yours."

With that the conversation ended and dead silence followed. She wasn't used to this side of Jungkook since he's always jolly and vocal about his feelings, on camera.

"We're here." Said the director at the back of the van. "Act nicely!"

All this, all this is just an act, atleast for them.

***

short update! im sorrrrrrreh. i was just overwhelmed at all your comments from my last chapter so i quickly made this chapter lmao. Yes I'm a filipina, HEELLLLO PO SALAMAT PO SA SUPPORTA AHUEHUEHEUEHEUHE.

ps. send me covers if u want hihi.

Like, Vote, Share, & Comment!
No Hate, Just Love.