Seventh

Note: Do you guys like the new cover, I changed it like months ago but I'm releasing the full cover today.

Jungkook's POV

I feel so damn uncomfortable sleeping on the floor right now! It's cold and dark!

While Nayeon was sleeping on the comfy bed which can fit two people, I decided to climb up the bed.

THE NEXT MORNING

So good...
Strawberries...
And...
Boobs?

BOOBS!? HOLY SH*T!

"Ohhhh..." I heard someone moan beside me, It was Nayeon! And because of that I felt my cheeks burning and my manhood slowly erecting, gosh if she knew what's happening with me right now I bet she'd say i'm a pervert!

I sit straightly up beside Nayeon and went outside the room as quiet as possible.

I did everything! Push ups, Sit ups, Jump and Jacks! EVERYTHING JUST TO CALM MY DAMN ERECTION! Thank God after a couple of minutes it calmed down.

"Good morning Jungkook ah! Why are you exercising so early in the morning?" I heard Nayeon at the back.

"Ohh, I'm just doing my morning rituals!" I said nervously.

"Oh okay! I'll just go to the kitchen and cook for breakfast." Nayeon said without waiting for me to answer.

***

"Hey, c'mon, breakfast is ready." I saw Nayeon peaked at the wall that's separating the living room and kitchen.

I stood up from doing my 'morning rituals' and followed Nayeon in the kitchen. From the door frame I could see Nayeon preparing the plates and utensils, and after that she placed the breakfast foods.

Eggs...

Bacon...

Ham...

Sausage...

And...

Nayeon..

WAIT!

WHAT!?

"C'mon JungK!" Nayeon cheerfully said while gesturing me to come and sit.

The camera faced me while I get lost in my senses admiring Nayeon, Gosh she's hella gorgeous.

"Yah! I said, c'mon!" Nayeon scrunched up her forehead while I get back to my senses and hurridly sat on the chair.

"Good morning Nayeon!" I said smiling at her.

"Jolly aren't we?" Nayeon smiles as she took a bite of a sausage.

"Waking up with you in the morning is enough for me to be jolly." I said while nayeon's pale skin became in beat red color.

Psh, how cute.

"Er..Umm...Here try this, I made effort in cooking these." Nayeon  traced her senses back and she served me some bacon, egg, ham, and sausage.