Fifth

NAYEON'S POV

"Jungkook-ahh!!"

Oh so it is him.

"Hyungs!?"

"Duh? You left your phone and we knew you were going here but we bumped into Nayeon on the way because their car broke down so we gave her a lift since she was going here too." Taehyung said.

"Nayeon? You mean from TWICE?"

"You don't know her? gosh what planet are you from?"

When Taehyung said those lines I tried to hold in my laughter, gotta say thanks for our producer to give us bomb ass title tracks.

"Oh is this her?" Said Jungkook and pointed at me.

"Oh my God." Taehyung said and placed his palm on his temple.

"Err...Yeah, Hello I'm TWICE Im Nayeon."

"Oh it is you, you really look familiar, by the way BTS Jungkook." He said while placing his fingers under his chin and smiled at me.

"Oh my Gosh he is so grown up." I turned my head to see who spoke and I see Jin wiping fake tears hahaha.

"*Cough* So introduction is done I see?"

"Oh Annyeonghaseyo PD-nim." I said and bowed in front of PD, while he was sitting on his chair behind his desk.

"Hello Nayeon, and I see the rest of BTS, Annyeonghaseyo ."

"Oh." Namjoon said.

"So where do we start?...So now that you two have seen each other you may introduce yourselves." JYP-nim said.

"I already introduced myself like 5 minutes ago but, Annyeonghaseyo Noona, Jungkook imnida."

"Annyeong Nayeon imni— PD-nim does he really need to call me Noona?"

"Exactly what I was thinking." Jungkook said giving me a point.

"*cough* It's not even kinda awkward, it's ACTUALLY really awkward." Yoongi said and the rest of BTS members except Jungkook and Yoongi.

"Hmm he does but if you don't want to be called noona you guys can go by nicknames...So what does Nayeon need to call you?"

"She can call me both Jungkook or Kookie." Jungkook said smiling at me.

"Okay, how bout you Nayeon?"

"Well he can call me Nabong." I said

"That's a cute nickname." Jungkook said.

"Oh he's growing up so fast." I turned back to see who was speaking and it was Jin hahahaha he said those words while wiping a fake tear, again hahaha.

"Eomma!" Jungkook whisper-shouted.

"This is why we shouldn't have read those fanfics." Namjoon said.

"Hahahaha they're WILD." Hoseok laughed.

"So Nayeon and Jungkook I'm giving you these rings and please put them on your left ring finger."