Fourth

JINYOUNG'S POV

Today is indeed going to be a great day! I'm going to visit TWICE's dorm, I do hope to see Nayeon there. Me and Nayeon have been friends since trainee days I even called her Nayonce when I gave out my thanksgiving letter.

"Hyung where are you going?" Yugyeom suddenly popped out from no where.

"Naye-I mean TWICE's dorm." I said smiling to the mirror I'm facing.

"Where you about to say that you're going to Nayeon Noona's dorm, haha she doesn't own the dorm, plus she's not in the dorm."

"What do you mean she's not in the dorm, I don't remember TWICE having a schedule today?"

"Hyung didn't you watch TV yesterday!?"

"No, What does Nayeon have to do with the TV?"

"Hyung I know you like Naye—"

"No I don't."

"Stop lying, but the thing is that's why she isn't in the dorm it's because she's going to We Got Married."

"What!? You mean that reality show where you get virtually married on TV for a year!?"

"Yup." He said popping the p.

"Hey stop joking."

"Hyung I'm not joking, look."

Yugyeom reached for his pocket and pulled out his phone revealing me a picture of Nayeon and Jungkook on an article.

"Oh, uh I gotta go."

Jihyo's POV

Me and the members were waiting for We Got Married on TV because Nayeon Unnie is on WGM then suddenly...

*knock* *knock* *knock*

"I wonder who would visit us this early in the morning." Spitted Tzuyu.

"Hmm me too." Then spitted Dahyun.

"But it's just 10:00 AM, what do you mean it's early."

"Oh Jinyoung Sunbaenim!" I was shocked when I opened the door, I didn't expect him to be visiting us today, he also didn't text me.

"Ahh Jihyo-ahh Annyeong."

"Wahh Sunbaenim come in, it's cold outside."

He went directly to where the girls are which is the living room, he often go to our dorm because he always want to talk to Nayeon Unnie, so basically he is like our Brother.

JINYOUNG'S POV

"Annyeong!" I said to all of them when I entered the living room.

"Ahh Subaenim!"

"Oh what are you watching?" My eyesight moved to the TV and oh...

"We're watching Nayeon Unnie! She's participating on WGM and today Episode 1 airs!" Tzuyu said happily.

"Yah Tzuyu!" Everyone shouted.

"Ah don't shout on Tzuyu." I said.

"Yah Sunbaenim, you know Dahyun, Jungyeon Unnie, and Momo are the special guest!" Sana clapped happily.