Tenth

OKAY UMM HI??? I actually don't know where to start but I guess I should start with thanking all of you for the never ending support and motivation for me to continue writing this book. I have recieved big amount of support from you guys and I cannot thank you enough. I never really imagined this book to reach big numbers, yet alone 5 digits as reads. Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter of mine written after 2 years of being gone.

Much love, VINI.

-------------

"Ahh..."

Jungkook looked up and saw Nayeon moving.

"N-Noona? Thank Goodness you're okay!" Jungkook couldn't contain his happiness that it made him hug Nayeon.

"Ouch..." Nayeon touched her arm with bruises. "That was...a first time."

"Noona I'm so sorry about what happened, I knew that this was a bad idea, knowing that fans could just attack you out of nowhere." Jungkook placed both his palms on his forehead and his elbows on his knees.

On the other hand, Nayeon felt completely taken back. Nayeon disliked being shipped to other idols but she never thought that this was a bad idea. She saw the friendship that was being built instead. She doesn't care about the crazy fans or the troublesome, what she was worried about was the fact that if this show didn't happen, She would have not have the chance to make Jungkook her friend, after all He is like a little brother to her.

"Jungkook-ssi, don't worry, I am completely fine!" Nayeon smiled dearly.

"Noona don't you think it's better if we go home? I don't want you to get attacked by saesangs again."

Nayeon agreed with it and they boarded the car right away.

"Noona you should wash up first okay? I'll just set something up."

Nayeon nodded and went to the bathroom right away to wash up, she saw the bruises and cuts that she got earlier. These injuries reminds her when she got bullied when she was in elementary school.

The kids would tease her because of her voice when she would enter singing contests, but those bullies made her tougher and continued to pursue her dreams of being a singer.

She thinks that maybe these new wounds was a sign that no matter who you are, people will still hate you because you are recieving love that they're not recieving.

"I'm not going to give up." Nayeon said to herself as she takes a step to shower.

"I'm done!" She stepped out of the bathroom. "Oh my gosh!"

"Do you like it?"

Their room was dark and fairy lights were everywhere, there's a bowl of popcorn in the bed and Netflix was on the TV.

"What do you mean like? I love it!" She ran and hugged Jungkook tight.

Awkwardness filled the room.

"Ah, sorry Jungkook I was just overwhelmed." Nayeon took a step back blushing but Jungkook pulled her and locked his arms around her.

"I'm glad you loved it." Jungkook mumbled on her shoulder which makes Nayeon blush even harder.

~GOT7 DORM~

"Omo Jinyoung Hyung!" Jackson shouted when He saw what was on TV.

"What?" Jinyoung asked Jackson with a straight face.

The scene that's currently on the TV is Nayeon and Jungkook cuddling in the bed while watching a movie.

"Woah they really look good together"

"I think they should date in real—"

The TV was turned off by Jaebum who grabbed the remote.

"I think you should get over her now." Jaebum tapped his shoulder.

"I think I can't though." Jinyoung sighed.

-----

just a short update, though please read the update after this so I know about your thoughts.

much love,

v