Chapter 8

- Can you please stop moving?

- Can you please be more gentle?

- Come on, be your badass self now.

- You're forcing too much and you're hurting me!

Rina woke up hearing those words, and her vision was very blurry at first, but soon she could see the ceiling clearly.

- Mamitasu, you're not making this easier for any of us, stop moving.

- This hurts, Timo! What's wrong with you?!

- It's because you don't stop moving!

Ok, what the hell were those two doing? Rina looked around her and she was lying alone in front of the fireplace. It was morning again.

She sat up with some difficulty, fearing the "worst" from that dialogue, but then saw Mami and Tomomi on the couch, fortunately both fully dressed. Well, Mami not so much.

The blonde was holding the shirt she was wearing the day before against her chest with her left hand and arm, while Tomomi seemed to be doing something to her right shoulder, leaning over the blonde. When she saw the red emergency kit by their feet, Rina understood what was going on.

So Mami really hurt herself with the shotgun.

- Good morning, you two. - she said, stretching her left arm in front of her, and both girls looked at her. With this movement, she saw the big dark bruise on the blonde's shoulder. Tomomi was holding the gel they had for pain in the kit, there was still had some of it, though they used the most part already.

- Morning, Rina-chan. - Tomomi replied in a happy tone, and Mami just groaned and threw herself back against the couch. - As you see, our dear Mamitasu is the one being dramatic today.

- I'm not being dramatic, this really hurts.

- Well, then maybe you should've said you were in pain last night, instead of answering everything with "I'm fine, I'm fine". - Tomomi mimicked Mami's voice in a kind of manly way, and Rina laughed while Mami made the grumpiest face in the world - Come on, don't look at me like this, I'm trying to help.

- Where's Haru? - Rina asked, looking around.

- Outside, she said she was going to try to hone the axe and wash herself or something. - Mami answered and made a hilarious crying face when Tomomi began rubbing her shoulder again - Holy mother of all cats, and people think you're all sweet and ladylike. - she said in the highest pitch Rina ever heard her voice achieve, visibly trying very hard to stay still.

The drummer felt tempted to just stay there watching them, thinking that having some popcorn would be very nice. But she wanted to talk to Haruna, so she stood up slowly.

- Hey, be careful there. - Tomomi said, turning to her - Want me to take you outside?

- No, there's no need. - Rina replied with a smile - I can walk, if I feel dizzy I'll just sit on the ground or something.

- Sure?

- Sure Tomo-chan, just stay here and take care of your girl.

- So you're basically telling her to just keep torturing me?! - Mami said in that same high voice while Rina just waved at them and walked towards the door. - She's almost yanking my shoulder off my body!

- Hey! Be nice, I'm trying to help you! - was Tomomi's reply - If you don't quit the drama I'll take this shirt away from you right now.

Rina could only laugh when heading out, seeing Mami hold the shirt against herself now with her both hands and a bewildered expression, talking about "abuse" in a defeated tone. Those two certainly deserved to have a whole anime series about them.