•2•

J-hope

"This girl is either crazy....or just dumb." Taehyung comments while looking at Sooah.

"Or both." Jungkook adds.

"Don't be surprised, guys. She committed the Rob Of Jobs. That's where she stole so much money from different companies that workers couldn't get paid." Jin reminds them.

"And the famous vandalism prank she committed last year. She spray painted a whole wall and the whole block smelled like chemicals for a week." Taehyung laughs.

"Not alone, ok?" I cross my arms.

"Yeah. We need to find out where they all are." Taehyung says.

"That's where I come in." Yoongi's voice appears.

"What did your pasty self do this time?" Jin jokes.

"I'll ignore that for your sake." Yoongi scoffs. "I worked with Jimin and sent him to the alleyway where Sooah and her friends usually hang out. They like expensive stuff. They like money. I made sure they knew that Jimin had something expensive in his pocket. That jewelry has a tracking device in it."

"Oh, you clever pasty devil!" I scream into the air.

"I know I'm smart. All I need are for the coordinates in the diamond to hit my satellites then I'll know where they all are." Yoongi chuckles proudly.

"Finally, after years of trying to expose them." Jungkook claps his hands.

"They're weird. Look at Sooah. She's so calm and telling us everything. How come the police haven't put her in jail yet?" Taehyung questions.

"The police are scared of her. All her witnesses are scared of her. And if it's someone she's interested in, she'll seduce them and manipulate them. She's smart. She has both a bad and good reputation." Yoongi answers him.

I stare at Sooah through the glass.

She is so calm in this situation. Usually people we take to this room will break down and start getting emotional.

Well, we didn't bring anybody here...and the person who cried was Jin.

But, still.

She even makes Namjoon shook.

Namjoon excuses himself and enters the waiting room with us.

"So what's up?" Jungkook asks him.

"I can't believe this. Sooah is totally different from every other popular criminals out there." Namjoon informs with a face of astonishment.

"I told you, Namjoon, I told you!" Yoongi mocks over the speaker.

"Anyways. She's answering all my questions. She shows no sign of nervousness or fear. Not even surprised when Jimin went in. I hate to admit....b-but I'm at a lost." Namjoon blabbers while showing off his notes.

Namjoon? At a lost?

"Team. Team. Look. I think you're going to see how Sooah works. Look." Yoongi guides our attention back to Sooah and Jimin.

Sooah

"I knew you were too hot to be a lonesome man on the streets." I twirl my hair around my finger.

"What are you saying?" ChimChim looks away from me.

"I am saying..." I inch closer to him and place a finger on his chest. "Your tech guy is smart......but I, Ji Sooah, am smarter."

He looks at me with his eyes as wide as the ocean.

"Yo-Y-You know?" He gulps.

I bite my bottom lip while nodding. "Yes, I do, ChimChim."