•16•

Hoseok

"I need to go in there." I growl as I start to pace back and forth in the van.

"Just wait, Hoseok." Yoongi grumbles, still caught up about Haeun.

"Remember the last time we just waited? We can't just-"

I was cut off by all the monitors shutting down.

"What the-"

The monitors turn to static, then a very familiar face appears on the screen.

"Jung Hoseok.....and friends." The boss from the government building smirks.

I push everyone out of the way to get closer to the screen.

"You're probably wondering. Hmm, where are the girls? What happened to them? Are they dead? Why are they taking forever?" The man mocks us with a sinister smile.

"What did you do?" I barked. "I swear if you even-"

"Easy there, tiger. Take a look outside your not-so-suspicious van."

Jin and Namjoon start to bicker about the van, but Jungkook shuts them up with two smacks.

"Focus on the big picture." Jungkook scolds his two hyungs.

We all peek out the back of the van and see Emi, Young, and Haeun outside with guards holding them.

They were badly injured and unconscious.

Yoongi ran out and pushed the guards away. He took the girls and brought them in.

"Whoa. They are beat up good. I should thank you all. You made my guards a lot stronger." The boss laughs.

"You heartless piece of sh*t, you don't deserve all this f*cking success. You should f*cking fall off a f*cking cliff and land on f*cking sharp ass rocks." Yoongi snaps really harshly.

(Forgive me for this cursing)

"Go back to sleep, little boy." The man shows no emotion towards Yoongi.

Jimin holds Yoongi back from breaking the monitor in half.

"Now, I'm not a mind reader, but you're probably wondering where Sooah is now." The man continues to play us.

My fists ball up, causing my knuckles to turn white.

"Where is she?" Namjoon spoke for me.

The monitor switches to Sooah, eyes closed, tied up in a chair, in the exact same place she was in the last time.

I was burning up with anger. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't DO anything.

And I hate that.

Sooah opens her eyes and smiles. "Oh, hey guys. Sorry, I was playing dead. The man forced me to. Did you guys fall for it?"

My heart pounded for her funny ways.

"Shut up!" The man yelled at her.

Sooah just shrugged. "I can't just SHUT myself, you know. I need my hands for that."

The man blows out air and turns back to us.

"What are you planning on doing?" Namjoon asks him.

He snickers. "Simple. I want my son back."

My fists loosen up.

"Your son?" Sooah spoke from the back. "Sir, we ain't babysitters. I don't know who you're asking for, but we don't-"

"You are SI-" I hold my fist up, about to punch to screen, but Jin and Taehyung held me back.

"Hoseok-"

Jin tried to calm me, but I stopped him.

"You have NO RIGHT to call me your son. You abandoned me and my mother. You got her killed. You left me alone just watching you live in success for years." I roared with my hand pounding the table.

"My son, I still love you the same." The man had a very manipulative smile on.

"Don't ever say that. Useless lies I don't need in my life." I coldly reject him.

"Ok." He focuses the camera back on Sooah who looked very surprised.

Her weakness.

"No Jung Hoseok, Goodbye Sooah." The man snickered evilly and shut off the monitor before Sooah can say anything more.

I slam my hands against the desk, making a few things fall down.

Here I am again....in a state of desperation, confusion, and stress.

All my teammates were down with no helpful thought in their mind.

Everyone was out of it. This never happened to us. What do we do? We didn't know. Too many thoughts to conclude with just one.

"What do we do?" I ask, so desperately. "What can we do?"

Namjoon looked at me with a stiff face. "We came to do a good thing."

My breathing hitches and I look away.

"Namjoon, you're serious?" Jin furrows his brows.

"We came to do a good thing!" Namjoon raises his voice, caught in frustration. "We didn't come to kill."

"Maybe there's another way." Jimin suggested. "It's Hoseok we are talking about."

"I know it's Hoseok." Namjoon turns to me.

Taehyung shook his head. "What plan could possibly get us out of this one?"

"We don't have time to think of another plan." I say, resting my eyes.

"Sooah might die?" Jimin's voice cracks.

Jin pulls Jimin to his chest for a hug.

I could feel everyone's eyes on me.

I turn to look at Sooah's team. Their currently broken team and my throat forms a lump.

"I'm.....not letting Sooah die." My voice cracked.

Taehyung stood up. "Are you sure?"

"I don't have time to be sure. I know my...d-dad hates waiting." I took off my ear piece and handed it to Yoongi.

The atmosphere was definitely scary. I didn't want to leave and go to even more scarier one. But what was I suppose to do?

"Working for my horrid father can't be the worse thing?"