•15•

Sooah

I waited in the bushes, keeping my eyes on the van where they'll give me a signal to go in.

"Ow!" I flinch as something pinched at my leg.

I look down and see a dart sticking out of my leg and I start to lose feeling.

Sh*t

"BTS!" I shout right before I fall to the ground, my whole body without feeling.

Jin peeks his head out of the van and notices me just lying there.

"What the heck, Sooah." He whisper yells. "Get out of sight."

"Something-" I was cut off by a large man picking me up.

"Hey!" I scream and try to push him off.

I couldn't move. That tranquilizer numbed my whole body.

This is greeaaattt.

3rd Person

All the boys were too focused on Emi and Young, they weren't paying attention to Sooah getting carried away.

"Guys. Guys. They took Sooah. Some big guy took Sooah!" Jin yells and smacks everybody on the head.

"What are you saying, Jin?" Hoseok stood up instantly. "Stop messing around."

"She was on the ground and some big guy just picked her up. She didn't even try to fight. Something is happening!" Jin explains while pointing outside.

"Yoongi, try-"

"I got it." Yoongi moves faster than Namjoon's brain.

He plays back the camera, visualizing the exterior of the building, showing Sooah hiding in a bush.

The video shows her falling over and checking her leg.

"Something got her in the leg." Jungkook observed while pointing to the thing sticking at Sooah's leg.

"Emi, Young, we have a problem." Jin quickly speaks to them through a mic. "Jin to Emi. Jin to Young. Hello? Anyone."

They didn't respond and Yoongi went back to them on the monitor.

"What? They're not in the front anymore." Yoongi says while clicking on more visuals.

Hoseok starts to panic. "What in the world is happening?"

Emi and Young, on the other hand, were stuck fighting a whole bunch of security guards.

"They really stepped up their game since last time." Emi says and elbows a guy to the ground.

"We really should've gone to the gym when we had the chance." Young responds and slaps someone's cheek.

The guards knew better and got rid of their earpieces first so they wouldn't have backup.

"I wonder what BTS is doing and why they're taking forever." Emi yelps as she takes a kick in the stomach.

"Abort the plan, the girls are in trouble." Namjoon slams a hand on the table.

Haeun was putting some gloves on in the back.

"Haeun, dear, what are you doing?" Yoongi notices her.

"Did you not hear? My team is in trouble." She responded a bit harshly. She was distressed.

"Haeun, you can't go in there." Yoongi holds a hand out for her.

She shakes her head. "I just stay put? Do you not know me at all?"

"They'll just attack you too-"

"And I will attack them back!" Haeun barks at her boyfriend.

Yoongi steps back. "Haeun. We can't lose you too."

"If my team goes down, I do too. We are committed to each other. There's no changing that." Haeun mutters and jumps out of the van.

"Taehyung-ah! JIMIN!" Jin screams at the sleeping children.

Taehyung wakes up first and rubs his eyes. "Why so loud?"

"We have a situation." Namjoon sighs.

Jimin opens his eyes. "What's with the yelling? Do we go in yet?"

"Where is everyone? Are we finished?" Taehyung stretches his arms.

"Can we get some McDonald's?"

Sooah

I squirm around in the chair.

Back where I was last time.

With that same creepy man who shot Hoseok.

"I don't know what your plan is. So tell me." I hiss.

The man chuckles. "You really want to know?"

"Are you stupid? If I didn't want to know them why would I ask?" I talk back with attitude.

"I am interested in that Hoseok." He says.

I burst out in laughter. "Him? Oh, I see. You do you, I guess. You have rights."

"Not like that, you child!" He grimaced.

I continue to laugh. "Interested in Hoseok? I can tell you about him. He's very mature and-"

"Shut up. The only reason why I need you is to get Hoseok in my hands. You and your little girl team are irrelevant to us now."

I click my tongue. "You're intimidated. I understand."

"No-"

"We are a pretty scary group to the public. I understand. You're not alone." I blabber with a cocky smile.

"Your 'pretty scary group' is getting owned by my guards out there!" He spits.

"Ok. That's fine. It ain't failure if we don't feel like we failed." I giggle with a finger to my head.

He rolls his eyes. "You're so annoying."

"A pleasure." I nod my head.

"Just shut up or I'll throw you in a cage of lions." He threatens.

"I love animals!" I chirp.

"Can you just silence!?"

"Can you tell me what you're doing that needs complete silence?"

"Work. Now shut."