•3•

Sooah

"You can't leave." Ratmonster hollers at me when I reach for the doorknob.

"What? I can't leave?" I tilt my head, innocently.

"No, we need all 4 of your team here. 1 down, 3 to go." Sugar speaks firmly.

"Cool!" I stand up and giggled at everyone. "I get to live with really cute boys."

I turn to ChimChim and stroke his chest. "Really cute."

"I'll show you where you can stay." Kookie holds his hand out for me.

V steps in and blocks him. "No, I'll do it."

"Why are you being like this? It's childish. I said it first." Kookie argues.

"You are a child! And you just want to check out her body!"

"That's what you want!"

"Aish, stop this! J-hope, you do it. You took her in anyways. Go. Take her to her room before these two eggs start fighting." Sugar scolds with a low growl.

J-hope doesn't waste one second and grabs my hand. He tugs me out the room and into the long hallway.

"Feisty, aren't we?" I joke around with a small laugh. "It's exciting! Isn't it?"

He doesn't respond.

"Now we're playing the silent game? That's the only thing I suck at, " I let out a flirtatious hum. "But if you really want to know...I suck at the other stuff too."

He suddenly spins around making me bump into him.

"What is with you? Are you human?" He asks, pointing a finger to my face.

I furrow my brows. "Am I human? What kind of a question is that, you dumbo?"

He holds his finger closer to my face. "You are too smart. You know things too well. You find out things too quickly. Are your eyes robotic? Are you actually a bionic human?"

I laugh and push away his finger. "It's called skill, J-hope. I've been in this business for 10 years, you develop skill in certain areas."

He sighs. "Why are you so smart? And so good at what you do? Don't you get bored at all?"

I laugh again. "That's why I do all sorts of things. I have so much fun living my life with no limits. Like this, right now! It's new, and it's fun watching your reaction to everything I do. And that ChimChim guy. He's hot."

"Well, you can't have him." He hisses.

I widen my eyes, suddenly amused. "Why not? You don't want me with anyone?"

"No..." He places a hand on his forehead and sighs. "You shouldn't play with anybody here. I care because those people are like family to me."

"Awh, you're a family man." I teased, poking his chest. "Isn't that the sweetest thing a kidnapper could ever say?"

We reach an empty room and J-hope leads me in. He walks in too and locks the door behind him.

"What are you doing?" I ask him.

Without an answer, he pushes me against the wall and leans in close.

"What else do you know?" He whispers.

His warm breath against my skin made me feel so excited.

I smile like a child. "I don't know anything about you guys."

"Are you lying?"

I shake my head. "Nope. Not at all, J-hope."

"Why won't you talk? I know you know things! If you can spit out information to Rapmonster, why not to me?"

"Ok, no, this isn't working out. You're doing it wrong." I push him off and he backs away, confused.

"What?"

We switch positions and I push him against the wall.

"You got the pushing against the wall right. The leaning in close is good. It's intimidating." I suddenly lecture with my hand guiding his body. "But if you really want to make a girl confess..."

I place my hand on his waist and give it a firm, yet slow squeeze.

His breathing hitched.

His lips were trembled.

I stick my knee in between his legs. "You got it?"

"Got it? I-I mean, y-yeah. I do." He clears his throat and turns his face away from mine.

I laugh.

I love making people nervous.

Especially boys.

×××××

J-hope

We all meet up in Yoongi's room.

"What in the world are we going to do with Sooah?" Taehyung whisper yells.

"Why are you whispering?" Jungkook questions his weird hyung.

"I feel like....she can hear me." Taehyung looks around him.

"We just need to keep her busy here until we get information on her other friends." Yoongi says while typing away on his computer.

"In the meantime?" Namjoon questions.

"In the meantime, you just keep her busy. Find some information about her and DON'T," Yoongi spins around on his chair and holds up a finger. "I repeat, DON'T give her any information about us."

We all gulped and nodded towards the bossy, pale man.

He spins back around and clicks on something.

Sooah appears on his computer screen and she was waving to the camera with a wide smile on her face.

"A-Aren't the cameras hidden in the rooms?" Jin's voice shakes.

"And aren't they suppose to be invisible?" Jungkook adds to the fear.

"She-She can't be human! No way! She's too- She's too good. She's too smart!" Namjoon cups his face.

"Can you all just calm down! You are thinking too much. Don't let her have dominance over us." Yoongi scolds.

"Dominance over me?" Jimin bites his lip while staring into space.

"And you can't do anything with her, Jimin." Yoongi focuses on him with a glare. "Ok, Jimin. Don't even think about it."

"What? I don't know what you're talking about." He clears his throat. "I'm innocent..."

"And Hoseok...be gentle with her. I saw what you're doing with her. I know when you push her against the wall and stuff. Don't treat her like a prisoner or a friend." Yoongi commands.

We all agree.

"Now get her some food or something. Jimin, I'm watching you. Don't try something. I've got cameras all around this whole building. I see everything."