•9•

Sooah

I run down the halls in search for the police officers.

I wasn't afraid.

I knew I was, but I didn't let it get to me.

I've dealt with police officers, but not this many. Plus, I have people I care about in this place.

Without the adrenaline I have in my soul, I'd probably be crying in a corner right now.

"Stop right there." Someone on a megaphone shouts at me.

I slow down.

There they are.

"Put your hands up and kneel down." The officer instructs.

I scoff and shake my head.

"Did you hear me, Sooah?" The officer pokes the bear.

I turn around with my arms crossed.

"If I had a jewel for every time I've been in this exact situation, I could have a jewelry shop!" I laugh out loud.

"Sooah, do as I say or you'll be attacked." The chief of police warns.

I shake my head. "Nah, I'm good."

One officer comes at me with his police stick thing and I kick it out of his hand and punch his cheek.

He falls to the ground and another officer runs at me.

I dodge his punch and elbow his back. He crumbles down like bread.

2 come at me at the same time. I grab one of their arms and swing them to the other officer. I kick the dude's neck and he falls to the ground with a bloody face.

I fight them until a ton more came at me from behind.

I manage to run away, but I notice one officer peeking at J-hope's room, about to enter.

I run up to her and slam her head against the door, knocking her out immediately.

I can't let them know J-hope and his team are here.

I was slammed to the door by 3 men and they handcuff me while kicking my knees to make me kneel down.

"Damn." I curse as they roughly handcuffed my wrists.

"Shut up!" They yell.

Hoseok

"Look at her getting hit and kicked!" Jimin yells. "This is what we're letting happen!"

"We can't do anything!" Yoongi sighs in frustration.

I knock my head against the wall madly.

I couldn't help her and that just kills me. Why did she lock us in here?

Just hearing her pained shouting makes me want to shoot all those people.

"Oh no." Taehyung gasps.

"What-What happened?" I look up from the ground.

"They gathered around Sooah with all their guns pointed. They're questioning her now." Yoongi answers me.

I sit back down in my seat to watch what happens.

"Sooah, look up or we'll shoot your head off." The chief of police threatens her.

I grit my teeth. "I've never hated the police so much before."

Sooah looks up. Her face was moist from sweat and she had a huge bruise on her cheek.

I ball up my fists.

"Why are you here in this unknown location?" They ask her.

We were all at the edge of your seats.

"I just came to hide from the police." She lies, but made it so believable.

"You're here alone?" The chief asks.

She makes short eye contact with the camera. Straight at us.

She looks back at the chief with a straight face.

"I'm here alone. I like the big open space. Lots of privacy." She answers with a slight laugh.

"She is such a good liar." Jin comments.

"Are you lying?" A random officer questions Sooah.

"Hook me up to a lying detector. I am telling you the truth." Sooah sighs. "I am alone. No one else is here. Take me downtown."

"Take me down- what is she saying? Why would she- aish." Namjoon runs his hand through his hair.

"Look at her, Namjoon! There's GUNS pointed at her! She could DIE if she says the wrong thing or do the wrong thing! Do you want to see her get killed!? She is risking her life FOR US! She could die with all those guns pointed at every angle!" I explode with both fear and frustration.

"Ok," Namjoon comes sits by me and pats my back. "I'm sorry, man. I had no idea you cared so much for Sooah."

I jerk up. "Care? Sooah? For her- Care for her? I don't...I don't..."

"Crushing over there?" Young wiggles her eyebrows.

"It's not anything!" I argue.

"I'd look, but I'm too freaked out right now." Emi whispers.

"This isn't important! Don't focus on me." I wave my hands and point to the computer screen.

"Ok, take her to the car. Evacuate the place immediately. We don't know what Sooah could be planning." The chief of police commands.

The police officers soon exit the building with Sooah chained up.

We switched to the monitor outside.

As Sooah was getting ready to enter the car, she gave the camera a smile.

A genuine smile.

Not a mocking one.

Not a evil one.

A real one.