•7•

×××××
1 week later
×××××

Police Officer

"Baby me like yuh~" I hum the song as I chew on my donut. "I hope you know it. I hope you know it-"

Crunch.

I stepped on something shiny.

I kneel down and pick up some jewel.

"Oh. That's some nice jewelry. What's it doing here?" I mutter to myself as I examine it closely.

I notice a small red blinking light right below the diamond.

I know what this is. It's a tracking device.

I throw my donut in the trashcan and hop in the car to the police station.

I run to my desk and go on my computer. I type in the number on the tracking chip and the numbers starts flipping out.

The numbers calm down and a code appears. It tracks an unknown location with no address.

I call some more people over and we find out how we can investigate this place.

"Send a detective over there to figure out what's going on." The chief demands.

Yoongi

"Look, I can even filter my voice to sound like I'm a ghost." I smile evilly while typing on the keyboard.

Haeun gasps. "That is the best thing ever!"

"Ok, here. See V in his room. Watch this." I press a button.

I switch my voice filter to sound like a little ghost girl.

"OooooOOoOoooooo. It's me, Banana. I used to live in this very room." I talk into the microphone normally.

My voice comes out as a squeaky little girl voice.

Taehyung snaps his head up and looks around him.

Haeun holds in her laughter.

"Who-Who was that?" He shouts at no one.

I give Haeun a smirk.

"Say something." I mouth.

She grabs the mic.

"Every time you sleep....remember that you are sleeping with a dead GHOST girl!" She adds an evil laugh at the end.

Taehyung screams his head off and sprints out of the room.

We both explode in laughter and high five each other.

"Warning! Warning! Intruder!" My computers start flashing.

My whole room turns red.

"Your alarm system is really...extra." Haeun comments.

"Just when there's an intruder." I click away to find the intruder. "This place is really really top secret. We don't want ANYBODY finding out about this place."

I click on the screen where it shows the roof.

"There!" Haeun gasps.

The intruder, dressed in black was climbing onto the roof.

"Oh no. He's part of the police. He's a detective." Haeun groans.

"How sure are you?" I ask her.

"100%. I've seen so many of these people try to sneak up on us. It doesn't work to dress in black in the middle of the day." Haeun rolls her eyes.

"You're one heck of a woman." I smile at her.

"Awh." She blushes.

I continue to smile at her, completely distracted and she hits my arm.

"Hello! Someone's sneaking in! Warn the people here, Sugar!" She exclaims.

"Oh- ok!" I grab my phone.

Sooah

"I hope you know it, I hope you know it." I hum along to the song playing.

I finish combing my hair and start brushing my teeth.

"SOOAH!" Someone shouts my name.

J-hope runs in and stops at my bathroom, out of breath.

"Oh my gosh, Sooah." He breath out.

"What is wrong with you?" I ask him with my brush still in my mouth.

"I got a text. There's a police detective in the building. We need to get out of here." He informs with urgency.

He reaches for my toothbrush, but I stop him.

"That's just adorable. You are worried about me.....Hoseok." I giggle.

"Just hurry!" He growls and runs out of the room.

I clean my face and exit my bathroom.

I gasp. "Emi, Young! Yah! You scared me!"

"We're in trouble. The detective is here." Emi grabs my hand.

"The detective?"

"The one who is always after us." Young elaborates.

"Oh, no." I cover my face.

"If he even FINDS a small evidence of us being here...he's going to call the helicopters and all the cop cars and we're done!" Emi panics.

"No, we can't give up like this! Let's go find him before he finds us." I encourage them.

They both nod their head.

"Emi, go get Haeun. Young, gather everyone and make sure they don't make anything obvious." I make a plan.

"You-You're going after him by yourself?" Emi grabs my hands.

I nod without hesitation. "Of course. I can deal with a scrawny detective."