•19•

Sooah

I take a sip of my Thai Tea as I listen to Jungkook explain everything to BamBam.

"We were hoping you and your friends can help us with this." Jungkook finally asks.

"Just something small and simple." Jin adds.

BamBam looks around, unsure. When his eyes land on me, his face reflected nervousness.

He didn't seem to trust me.

"You don't trust me, BamBam?" I examine his facial expressions.

"Actually..." He breaks eye contact.

"You're afraid of us because of our history?" I cross my arms.

"No, I'm not. If Jungkook can trust you, I will trust you." He pats Jungkook on the shoulder.

"Why are you giving us unsure looks then?" Haeun bluntly asks.

BamBam starts to turn pink.

"I-We've never worked with....girls before." He rubs the back of his head.

I let out a laugh, but cover my mouth right after.

"I felt the same." Jungkook looks towards us with a 'be nice' look.

"After awhile, you get used to them." Taehyung smiles and wraps an arm around Young.

"I was-"

"Yo, BamBam! Where the noodles at? My stomach is literally singing to me." Another young man crashes through the doors.

"Hey, Jackson, come sit." BamBam invites him over like he was just a normal person that just walked in.

"Jackson! What's up?" Jungkook stands up and greets the man with a hug.

Young and attractive men keep popping out of nowhere.

"Jackson, meet Namjoon, Yoongi, Jin, Jimin, Taehyung, Emi, Young, Haeun, and Sooah." Jungkook points to each of us.

Jackson gasps so dramatically when he sees the girls.

"That's-"

"BQ. Yes, we know and they know and BamBam knows." Jungkook sighs, knowing he has to explain everything again.

×××××

10 minutes pass and more young men keep coming in.

BamBam, Jackson, Jinyoung, Yugyeom, Mark, Youngjae, and JB.

"We call ourselves Got7!" Jackson chants and goes down into a headstand

I eye him weirdly.

"Because we got 7 people." Youngjae explains.

"We'd be glad to help you." Mark smiles.

"Yeah. We haven't done anything fun in so long." JB says with a sad smile.