A strange new feeling

Scisaac chapter 1-

(Scott's POV)

I woke up to the sound of Isaac snoring softly on the blow-up mattress he was sleeping on.

'He looks so cute when he sleeps.' I thought to myself. He rolled over, to where is back was to me. Mom was at work, so I got up and sat next to him in the floor.

"He's even cuter with his hair matted." I whispered to myself. Isaac turned back over to where he was facing me. He fluttered his eyes open, when they were fully open his eyes went wide and he screamed.

"Ahhhh!!" He yelled falling off the mattress, hitting his head on the wall. "Ow" he said rubbing his hair

"I'm so sorry, Isaac! I didn't mean to startle you." I said helping him up.

"It's fine. It was accident, you didn't mean to." When he got up he stumbled and bumped into me.

"Sorry." He said. I smile. "I'm gonna go take a shower...." He says backing away to his dresser. He took his shirt off and threw it in the hamper, he picked out dark jeans, dark gray v-neck, socks, and boxers. He turned exposing his abs and muscles as I stood there staring

"Scott, are you ok?" He said snapping me back to reality

I shook my head and replied:

"Yeah."

After his shower he walked out of the bathroom without a shirt on with his boxers showing over his pants. I face was ripped from the book I was reading. He looked amazing.

"Is something wrong?" He asked

"Nope, your perfectly fine... I'm mean I'M perfectly fine!"

'Good save' I thought to myself rolling my eyes. He looked at me weirdly. Isaac put his shirt on and sat on the end of my bed, putting his socks and shoes on.

"Where are you going?" I asked him

"Hale house. Why?"

"Am I suppose to go?"

"You can, I guess. C'mon Scott,

I need a ride anyway." Isaac says, smiling, walking out the door. We grabbed our jackets, We left the house and drove to the Hale House.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ that's the end of chapter 1, comment what you think ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~