Did it happen?

Scisaac chapter 14: did it happen?(Sterek included😉)

(Derek's POV)

"What did you do to him!!?" Stiles asked, in obvious pain. He bent Down and sat on his knees. He gently rubbed my head. "It's gonna be okay. I promise." I tried to sit up.

"Stiles I'm fine" I was sitting up completely. Then he pulled me into a big hug.

"I'm so sorry Derek" he cried into my shoulder. "I'm so sorry"

I pushed him off "stiles stop!" I yelled louder than I wanted to. He scooted back, still on his knees. He looked Down a a tear fell from his eye and ran down his cheek. "Stiles, I'm sorry."

I crawled over to him and held out my hand. He pushed it away. I looked down

"Who did this Derek?" Scott asked walking over to me.

"The twins." I replied, still looking down. "My backs numb, I can't tell if I'm healed. Scott bent down and stroked my back. I winced in pain.

"Almost gone" I sighed and and I felt tears form in my eyes.

(Isaac POV)

Scott rubbed Derek's back and he jumped a little in pain. I sat on the edge of the couch and Derek sighed. I saw a tear fall to the ground. Scott sat by Derek and patted his now healed back. They both looked at stiles. I got up and went over to stiles. I sat down to comfort him, but he scooted away. I moved closer, he did the same thing. I moved closer again, and he was now against the wall

"Sti-" I was cut off by an angry stiles

"Listen scarfy! Mind your own business, why don't ya!" He yelled at me. I whimpered and backed away. I backed Against the Couch and brought my knees to my chest. I buried my head between them. Scott looked up at me then at stiles, then back at me again. Stiles stood up and walked over to me. He raised his hand in the air, his hand shaped like a fist. I looked up at him. His hand came down at a fast pace. I closed my eyes tightly and flinched...... But the hit never came. I opened my eyes slowly, stiles hand was held in place. Right by my cheek. I jumped back a little, frightened. Scott's hand was around his wrist.

"Stiles! What are you doing!?" He growls. Derek then stands up and is next to stiles within a flash. The two boys look at each other weirdly.

"What do you want!?" He's voice deepens. My eyes widen.

"Stiles, what's gotten into you." Derek asked with a concerned look. Stiles pulls from Scott's grip. He wraps his hand around Derek's throat, he lifts him off the ground. Scott pulled me up, and into a hug. Derek Chokes. How could stiles, skinny, poor, defenceless stiles do this?? And i could see the white in stiles eyes, drain from them. Then being replaced with black.

Then I woke up

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

😭😱Dun dun dun!!!!!! Cliff-hanger!! Bet you guys hate me right now. 😂

Comment what you think will happen⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇